[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - liquid for tires

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 00:26:28

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: liquid for tires
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 17:51:14 

Which is the best liquid for tires and why?
I mean liquid for tires which is giving me more grip

how to clean your tires?
Fuel is "smashing" them...

Post subject: Re: liquid for tires
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 22:20:28 

i clean with brake cleaner , normally landrovers own (i work for them and it is the best , non greasy brake cleaner)

then if i am indoor i use Corally carpet jack aditive and no warmers , outdoors depending on grip lvls i will use either marc rheinard additive , corally asphalt jack or corally carpet jack and always use warmers for 20 to 30 mins at 60 to 70 degrees

then clean the tyres with a bit of brake cleaner before the run , and drive :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 22:30:20 

brake cleaner "smaches" tires too...
i had vtec 28r and after 2months they just disappeared
can you give me the number of this marc rheinard's liquid?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 04:37:10 

the vtec tyres do not last very long anyway

MR33 additive is PN001
http://www.fast-webshop.com/tonisport/e ... r-Additive

I prefer paragon FXII or trinity tire tweek. Normally I clean my tyres with the additive I'm going to use, just put a small amount on a rag and wipe the tyres down after a run, then leave them to dry until it's time to apply additive. Normally I heat at 60 deg for 20 mins.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 18:37:52 

up to date best is

clean tires with WD40
rheinard or lrp addive
foil covers
heater 60 deg. about 20 min.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 19:24:32 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 19:54:06 

foil is quite popular in poland:)
but do not overheat this foil because it can burn a little

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 22:54:37 

where can i buy this?:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 23:04:47 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 23:14:39 

i know...
but i want from another site
i live in Europe,Poland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 23:22:23 

it is Toni Rhienard ....

he is in Gemany and he is the brother of Marc .... you get it fom the supplier !!!

I buy from him and i live in Holland :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 19:11:53 
team driver

For LRP 30X at the recent EC warm-up we used no warmers, only clean with Würth brake cleaner and apply the Xenon G5000 additive for 5 minutes, wipe off, and onto the track. We also sand off the middle bead on new tires.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 19:24:32 

ok,so what would be the best for Sorex 36R?
im riding on asphalt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 09:38:34 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 15:56:02 

if you use and you like Jaco32 please send me your set up... in Spain I cannot make the car work with that tires...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 21:16:12 

Hello @ all,

the combination with Marc reihard additive and Xenon G 5000 seems to be the "insider´s tip"
here in Austria at now on.

I don´t have the xenon, but it is the speed secret for some drivers.... :D

greeting
Harald

Last edited by Tekinmaster on Thu Jun 16, 2011 22:39:28, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 21:22:43 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 21:59:27 

I tried G5000 today..........

amazing..... for me 0.4 sec faster was possible with G5000 after using MR outdoor additive.

I run MR outdoor but today it was not so high grip on our track and after about 3-4 minutes the rear lost "site-bite"

with MR and G5000 faster laptimes and longer high grip was possible more than 8 minutes!

do someone know equal solution like the G5000?

are there some other good things out there, which are working like G5000??

thanks
Harald