[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - ST.POLTEN AUSTRIA ETS

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 04:25:48

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: ST.POLTEN AUSTRIA ETS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 22:06:29 

Hey guys,
i did not saw the best XRAY T3 driver in St.Polten at ETS,what appened??
Thks
Pier

Post subject: Re: ST.POLTEN AUSTRIA ETS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 22:54:50 

St Polten was difficult for a lot of drivers as it was indoors and on tarmac ,

this doesnt get sunlight and so never gets grippy

Xray had 2 cars in to modified A main , twice as meny as Tamiya 8) 8)

can you guys post your set ups on here for us please , my friend was struggling all weekend to find grip :( :( :(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:15:12 
team driver

Guys,

Always the same problem, drivers are complaining afterwards on forum but they do not come to see me at the race. :shock:

I tried to help as many Xray drivers as possible but there were too many Xray drivers that I had not time to visit everyone, in this case I suggest you guys to see me. I would be more than happy to help you.

Anyway I will post the set up

car was working good but it was very hard to find right asphalt set up in the middle of the carpet season and on such a specific track. Plus there were only 4 practices. I was changing the set up for each run (also in the finals) and few of set ups worked very well. I will post the best one.

David`s car was awesome in the qualifiers (finished in one round on 2nd place) however he was very unlucky in the finals when he was kicked out from the track I think in all 3 finals. This is the problem when you start in the middle of the final. Anyway he was driving one of the fastest lap times of the events which proves that car was working very well.

Toni in the stock was also one of the fastest but had same problem as David. In last final he got the lead and could win also the race but was crashed.

Shame that on such a big event there are no stop and go penalties because some drivers are driving out of control and crashing everyone. Some drivers were driving full power in corner in order to destroy drivers in front of them. Very shame :(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:26:58 
team driver

My setup is online.

As Martin said, my car was very good. The next two guys in front of me used new tires for their last qualifier, until which I was on 4. Unfortunately starting from place 6 is always difficult, as in the midfield there are often crashes. If you survive the first corner, you later get hit by frustrated front runners who fell back half into the race...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:43:53 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 13:47:08 
team driver

Ruggero,

it was great to meet you as well

please come to see me next time during the practice, then I would be able to give you more advise. I tried to help you in the finals day but I did not want to ruin your race so I gave you only advice that would not change the handling completely. next time in practice we can experiment more :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 13:50:14 
team driver

Guys,

my set up is online

xform/index.php?act=edit&ID=235&setup=t3_2011

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 15:20:05 

Thank you Martin!

Sure next time i will see you since practice but meanwhile i hope to increase my experience on the car!
See you! :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 17:05:27 

I was at the ETS and i was very happy with the Grip!! Sure i´m not a Team Driver and i was in the Stock K-Main, but i won it with my 3 years old T2 009!! First i did the Setup like i´m driving it Outside with harder Sprinps in the Front to take the Grip away from the front. but after Practice i was not so happy with the car and so i built the completely Basic Outdoor Setup. And what a wonder the car was wonderfull !! It was very easy to drive with the basic setup.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 20:06:34 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 20:31:48 
team driver

ok please let me know when you go for some big electric race and I will bring you new sticker on my account so I do not have to feel bad because of the sticker :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 20:53:10 

Thats not the point ,

Thanks for the offer though

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 22:16:12 

Excuse me,and thanks to Mr Hudy for answer,but my question was because the top driver as Erik Dankel and other was not in St.Polten.You knew it was a tough track for xray team?
I state that I am a big customer Xray.
Thks
Pier Luigi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 22:22:22 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 09:38:11 
team driver

Pier,

Drivers like Erik, Teemu and Alex were not interested to come beacuase it was asphalt race in the middle of the carpet season and therefore they decided to concentrate and practice for upcoming carpet Euros. But I was there for help and service, and also little for racing :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:12:17 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:03:11