[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XRAY RX8 ---- General Forum

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:22:02

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: XRAY RX8 ---- General Forum
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:38:53 

:roll: :lol:

Post subject: Re: XRAY RX8 ---- General Forum
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 20:08:08 

YIPEEE :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 22:13:52 

More pics, please!!!!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 23:39:28 

I am thrilled!

My Novarossi 35 Plus .21 finally has a purpose.
I am so glad I waited 3 summers & didn't compromise.
My investment will feel all the more worthwile now.

RX8, what a great name to join the NT1's side :!:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 06:14:41 

Would love an electric version..........

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 05:23:51 

wow 8) :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 17:27:34 

I made a snapsot and did make it a bit brighter:
http://www.rc-junkies.nl/news/wp-conten ... y_rx84.jpg

So far to see:
- Low radio plate
- Brake on the gearbox shaft (not rear axle)
- high tank cap
- U shape anti rollbar (not the V setup)
- Not sure but the dark rear bulkhead tells me a one piece bulkhead from a plaastic (not the 2-piece aluminium setup like the Velox, 966 and MRX5)

Well, my MRX4 needs to be replaced and while the MRX5 does need a complete new collection of spares it makes the RX8 also interesting.

I wonder if Xray has picked up the new MRX5 clutch (copied from the new Sirio clutch), so far I was told the cluch is reacting faster and more powerfull.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 19:21:08 

well ur brake disc looks like the back of the two speed to me and it has no side belt :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 21:16:58 

Hello from France,

maybee, it's a nice Pan Car like the first designed by Juraj in 1974!!!

Au revoir.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:30:49 

in 1986 Mr. Hudy designed this 1:8th onroad:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:41:49 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 16:59:08 

I must say that I am impressed. The car looks good athough I do see some MRX4 and Motonica simulairities. Also the performance on the Winternats looks good but that is a certain type of track you can not find anywhere else but I do believe if it goes well over there it will perform good anywhere.

Some things what I do not like
- tank is under the radio tray, removing the tank to get a quick acces in the car is not possible
- The front upstops are mounted on the anti rollbar, that does make it more difficult to get it right.
- There is no splitted bulkheads to get an easy acces to the front and rear belt.
- the short middle shaft with the 2 pulleys is sticking out a lot, a longer middle shaft bracket looks to me more safe and causing less vibrations.
- Non adjustable motormounts, I would like to set the gearmesh by myself.

Things I do like
- Full composite bulkhead design, no aluminium
- simple flex system but it is not easy to make a quick change in the pits
- normal mounting throttle servo, I never understood the extra performance of the lay down servo (the CG is amost the same).
- looks strong, thick parts are used.
- The U-shape rear anti rollbar, the V-shape is imo not the best option

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 21:41:09 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 18:28:37 

hallo weissman schon wann die ersten rx8 ausgeliefert werden habe mir schon einen gekauft

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:08:21 

RX8 sind in produktion, sie werden bald ausgeschickt.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 18:30:02 

super danke ich kann es gar nicht erwarten wird es auch optional parts geben für den rx8

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 08:10:54 

Ja, naturlich :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:04:44 

Any news on Release date ? I had heard it was next Monday March 14, is that correct ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:09:21 

Is it possible to publish a product page with a manual to download. I would like to see more.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 17:41:50 

hope soon for the worlds