[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - X10O(val)?

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 07:18:55

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: X10O(val)?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 21:40:33 

Will there be an oval version anytime?

btw, thanks for my own personal section in your forum :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 23:20:49 

Post subject: Re: X10O(val)?
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 18:14:01 

With the arrival of my Link chassis I've decided to turn my T-bar X10 into my full time oval chassis. I did have the battery on the right hand side but I'm thinking I'll move it over to the left as it should be heavier then the esc & rx. I'll weigh them first though, to make sure. Are there any oval setup tips that will work with the X10? Harder right front spring maybe? Smaller tires on the left? I've never really run oval other than for fun with my regular on-road setup so this is new to me. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 19:10:02 

XRAY...any thoughts on producing an Oval X10? Oval is heating up in our neck of the woods. SCAR 25.5 is perfect for oval but an oval X10 chassis would be great.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 03:42:38 

On Wednesday Night I grabbed the 17.5 Single Cell Oval RR (Road Race Chassis) Track Record for Fast Lap and Best 5 Minute Qualifier with my WGT Xray X10 Link with a Protoform Oval Body. The Car handled well.

Attachments:
XRAYOval.jpg
XRAYOval.jpg [ 114.62 KiB | Viewed 7998 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 03:47:51 

I've got some crc wide body mounts coming. Should help my car stop shuttering.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 18:31:17 

Bump :mrgreen:

Would like to see an oval version of the X10 :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 20:42:10 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 00:00:35 

Attachments:
XRAYOVALT2.jpg
XRAYOVALT2.jpg [ 227.1 KiB | Viewed 7831 times ]
XRAYOVALT.jpg
XRAYOVALT.jpg [ 236.84 KiB | Viewed 7831 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 19:04:27 

I'm having a new rear pod top plate made up to support the side shocks oval cars run. Also having a new body mount piece made up for the the shocks to mount to. As soon as I have this done I will post pics.

In the mean time, my stock X10 T-bar is working better with a T-bar change. Now to get the esc issue resolved :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 23:22:23 

Worked on my modified T-bar chassis today. Need to do some gluing but I had enough done that I put the work on my current T-bar used for oval. Here are the pics. Can't wait to get it on the track 8)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 06:53:38 

Here is my X10-O. First run this Saturday at the second leg of the SOS series at Lou's Speedway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 17:14:04 

Well, the custom chassis is working but it does not compare to actual oval built chassis'. Next project for Xray maybe :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 15:56:44 
team driver

Coming from an Oval background and looking at the car you made there are a few things it needs. First off you did a great job making this on your own. Few things it needs though?

-Flip the servo over so the long end is on the left to help with left side weight.
-The battery tray needs to be moved out further to get the battery more to the left and up against the battery.
-It really needs an off set pod. You could drill another set of holes to move the T-plate over to the left. That will be where you will get your biggest handling gain.

Those are some small things you may be able to do on your own for now.

EA

P.S. Also take the tweak screws out of the Tplate and you will want to tweak it with the side shocks now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 19:19:21 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 20:29:17 

The SOS Series wrapped up over the weekend. SCAR oval was included in the points series this year. Final standings below.

SCAR 25.5 Oval

1 Ryan Fox (custom X10 oval) - 298
2 Gabe Marcelli- 196
3 Jamie Barrett- 102
4 Joe Demarce- 102
5 Bart Garner- 96
6 Tim Mackie- 96
7 John Elliott- 94