[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Pan Car Axle - Problem???

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:20:13

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Re: Pan Car Axle - Problem???
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:36:54 

The new optional is now available....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 16:22:15 

Hello from France,

good news to hear!!

Is XRay planning to give for free the new axle to the guys who broke the original one because of the wrong conception?

Au revoir.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 16:53:44 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 00:36:00 

Guys I about to sell my GEN X10 to get and X10 Link is the Axle still an issue breaking like this ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 17:44:21 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 18:04:51 

I have had no axle issues.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 18:10:58 

Thanks for the feedback guys I think i'll keep the CRC at the minute until I see X10 win some major events.

Also the GT market pretty quiet over here sadly so I guess best to wait see what happens, and I'd like to see the new CRC car thats come out as well to compare.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 07:13:34 

Well, all X10 drivers in this area have been breaking axles at an unbelievable rate. I broke one today after a slight tab of the boards. Have seen others snap with hits that shouldn't have had that outcome. The CRC drivers do not have this problem. At least 3 Xray axles broke in the last week. I have one more spare then I'm screwed as CanWest RC does not have any in stock and the local track is all out due to the large number of broken axles. When I'm out of Xray axles I plan on switching to CRC axles. This means having to buy the entire diff & hubs as well. I hate to have to do this but I simply can not afford to keep buying Xray axles nor do I want to have to wait who knows how long for them to be in stock again. I have enough parts otherwise to last a long time, considering the only thing I have ever broekn on either of my X10's is the axle.This isn't a driver issue either. A lot of the problems have happened to very good drivers and I'm willing to bet if they were driving CRC's they would not have this issue.

The new option axle is a fix but one it and it bends. I don't want to even waste my money trying it. This really sucks. $300 for a car and we have to keep buying axles. Please look into this Xray. You are known for your quality but in my eyes that is being washed away with the broken axles.

Martin, I know you have been working on option parts we have asked for but if you have to drop all that to look into the axles that would be preferred by me. Most people are seriously considering, if not already, selling their X10's to switch back to CRC. This means less sales for Xray and should be taken seriously.

Sorry for the rant but it needs to be addressed asap.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:18:58 

you have to use the new allu axle... the original is always broking....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 16:06:51 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 18:02:34 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 04:49:20 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 18:28:51 

Xray is working on improving the axle. Once testing is complete the next batch of axles will have the improvement in place.

Thanks Xray for acting on this :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 00:53:34 

I've ordered the car yesterday and i will receive it on monday. I was wandering if i can get an Alu axle or an upgraded version in trade of the stock one.
I've allready talked my country distributor and it doesn't have any available,same for the stock one ,he doesn't have any available,probably so many brakages ended up in a "Out of stock" situation but i would'nt like to get stuck for an axle at my first day on the track with my new "Babe" :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 01:02:34 

The axle should last at least a few race days. Don't over tighten the the diff and don't smack any walls at bad angles. No point waiting to start the build, go for it, it'll be fun 8)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 01:23:42 

well . . . i'm sure as soon as i'll get it i start building it,but i'm concerned about waiting for the distributor for spares.
Does anyone allready have this new axle on his car?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 01:25:35 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 01:45:53 

i mean the Alu one: i was looking for it in the website of the Swiss distributor as wella s the Italian and they both dont have it in stock . . . :cry:

i start to feel a pain in the butt :?

I have a friend who just got an Associated RC12 5.1R , i might ask him to give a look at his axle and take some measurements

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 02:21:37 

The aluminum is out, it has been used at my local track.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 09:34:39 

alu axle ordered. . . as soon it'lle be in i start build The Car.
Anyone thought about put some c.a. around the of the axle thread ?