[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - xray T3R and 7 years old son

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 08:25:54

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: xray T3R and 7 years old son
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 15:17:01 

I drive with a T3 (which I love) and my son is now riding a few months with my first car, a Tamiya ta05. The car starts now suffering the abuse of me and my son (I myself have put my first steps with this car). And start now and then order parts to break. I do not have spare parts for the ta05 but for my T3. so I thought for a T3R to buy for my son, I know the car much better, got all kinds of spare parts and screws with me, he can use my old bodies ... Now I wish I just have to ask your opinion regarding the strength and quality of the car. Now he begins to run reasonably well but sometimes still go wrong (but not at high speeds) So I asked if this is a smart move would be a T3R to buy for him.

Post subject: Re: xray T3R and 7 years old son
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 15:28:06 

My friend bought a new T3R and he says its great model. He feels good on competitions with it.

Post subject: Re: xray T3R and 7 years old son
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 14:36:33 

I bought and bulleted a T3R this week for my son. I'm quite happy about the kit. Assembles almost the same as my T3.
Went racing today and was impressed by the way it performs.
There is only one thing that I don't like about it.
At almost every contact (doesn't have to be a lot) with the track walls the servo saver pops out of the bearings.
Putting the middle post resolved the problem. luckily I had one I don't use on my T3 as they are no supplied in the kit