[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - T2R Pro understearing

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:21:24

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: T2R Pro understearing
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 18:44:41 

I drive my T2R Pro with the default setup and have a lot of understear. On the same track, at the same time with same tires (Sorex 36R), the T3 of my friend with standard setup drives perfect. When i drive the T3, its also perfect. Its not a drivers problem. With a lower front rollcenter and more ackerman it is a little better, but not so good like the T3. Is the difference between both cars so great or do i have to try a different setup? Will i be able to become a similar speed like the T3 with my T2R Pro or is that not possible?

Post subject: Re: T2R Pro understearing
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 13:51:33 

it has to do with your setup, and yes you should be able to get the same speeds with the T2R. look at the xray setup book on ways to get rid of understeer, as it shouldnt be too hard to get more steering.

one easy thing you could do is try a stiffer chassis setting. as the basic setup only has 2 option screws in the front upper deck