[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - I'm Serious!!!

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 17:14:55

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: I'm Serious!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 04:32:07 

Ok XRAY, I've had enough. You need to address the X10 owners that have posted here. I've been told you are watching...well, I say get off your ass and post a response. Even if it's to tell us you don't care about the car and don't plan on making option springs etc. At least then we'll know where you stand and what we'll have to do to make the car competitive against the other brands. We're starting without you anyway using other brand parts, but it would be nice to hear from you.

This is not the customer service we have come to expect from you at all. I'm pissed if you can't tell. Others are frustrated and/or disappointed. To be honest, I'm looking at other brands for the future. Unless issues are addressed soon the X10 Link will be my last Xray purchase.

Please say something. Don't send a lacky to give a general response to try to smooth things over and make us believe you care. We'll believe when we hear from you.

Ryan

Post subject: Re: I'm Serious!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 16:09:40 

Sorry for your disapointment. XRAY and the entire support team try to answer as many questions & comments as possible but some of the questions may get overlooked and in some cases, like this, there is a no real answer to give. If you find support and service in something particularly not sufficient comparing to the competition please email me with ideas and suggestions what we can improve. I can make you sure that we will always try to find a solution to make things better as possible and feasible.
And at the end I would like to mention the fact we have realized and learned that the micro and GT customers buy their cars to have fun and for bashing. Very few customers get their micro cars and GT cars for real racing. This is the reason why very few owners of the micro cars and GT are looking for set-up sheets. This will probably be also the reason why these customers are not interested to spend some more money on some options. Also in my opinion since these customers buy these cars for fun, they are not interested for "serious" technical talks on online conferences or forums. The touring and off-road drivers are different though which is the reason such forums are popular around the web. And there is nothing we can do about this even if you or us wish.

I consider this topic as closed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 16:52:58 

It's now good to hear from you that you don't consider the car an actual racer, we pretty much got that from the lack of attention to previous posts.

It sucks that it took me posting the above to finally get an answer.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 00:19:06 

Mario, if you ever find your self in the London ON Canada area come by and check out some SCAR racing...you'll see real pan car racing. PM me and I can give you more details.

Oh, if you need product tester's we actually race over here and we all have our hands up :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 17:10:51 

Mario,

I find your lack of interest in a product you sell quite disturbing. If you can learn anything from the Tech industry, it's no matter how much market research you think you've done, you'll never understand fully what the public can and will do with your products.

I cannot fathom how anyone thats been in this industry as long as XRAY can consider the Pan Car genre a basher class. Any decent pan car chassis given the same power as a top of the line touring car will destroy it on the track. I mean it's not even close! For a quarter the cost you can have a much higher performance car. But maybe therein lies the situation. When you can push out $800.00 Touring cars, why wouldn't you focus all your attention on that...

I'm not at all impressed with your snobbish attitude and even though I'm kicking ass with your X10 right now, I will be moving to a different brand for next year and beyond.

Very sad indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 23:55:07 
team driver

Hi Guys!

Well, I may be a bit late to the discussion, but we have continued to work on development of the pan cars with our team. If you want to call us at the shop, we can get you some info and get you in contact with a couple of our racers that have been working on the pan cars for improved tuning and performance.

I know Korgae shared that you had a solid racer turnout up there for the 1/10 pan car class, so maybe our guys can learn a few things from you too!

RC America
214-744-2400

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 00:12:22 

Many thanks for your post Ralph!

Yes we have an amazing Pro10 field in my local club and there's lots of interest in the XRAY because it's destroying everything else right now. I have made a few tweaks to turn it into a wide pan car and capable of handling the 10.5, 2 cell LiPo and it's been the best pan car I've ever driven.

It irks me that XRAY don't take the class seriously...makes me question why I should promote their product...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 00:30:54 

Let's cut the crap and get back to what is important...racing & having fun.

Main thing I wanted to know if whether or not Xray would be addressing the issues that had be brought up. Now we know we should just stick to what we have been doing until further notice.

SCAR has seen great racing in this area. This is the most fun I have ever had in RC and the racing is so close. The local X10 drivers will continue to work with what we have to keep Xray at the top of the results standings. We have to keep those CRC cars from fully taking over:twisted:

So, has Xray come up with a very competitive pan car? Yes. Should we keep racing it? Yes. And have fun doing so, because that is what it's all about.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 02:47:55 

Thanks Ralph for the post.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 08:42:03 

yeah right!!
Thankz for your post!!
Really love it!!

Regards!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 03:59:54 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 07:19:54 

Why you think that there is no support for the pan cars? XRAY always listen to his customers and all parts are very well supported and they are planing more new parts for both pan cars.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 14:46:54 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 23:36:54 

I just bought x10 to my collection and i race it now instead of my corally new generation to find the diferences... x10 looks to be very easy to setup and easy to drive... saturday next local race..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 23:40:02