[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XRAY Wants You!

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 23:23:57

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: XRAY Wants You!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 18:39:34 

Thought I'd start it since it seems to have been left out for the X10.

I'd like to see a different servo mounting system. Not sure if the servo's in Europe are the same as over here in North America, but I have yet to find one that matches up with the pre-drilled holes. Something more flexible like the CRC's servo mount would be nice to see in future models.

Next is the rear axle height adjust. It seems that with 58mm tires the lowest the rear can go is about 5-6mm. Would be nice to be able to get the rear down to 3mm with 58mm tires. Not sure if the Link is different in this area or not. Good thing is I haven't had to change the spacer as the tires wear :wink:

Anybody have other stuff? Post it here.

Mods...can we get this to be a sticky?

Post subject: Re: XRAY Wants You!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 18:15:56 

With the original servo mounts i had the problem that the holes in the mounts didn´t fit optimal to a normal or low profil servo.
But now i took the servo mounts from a T2 009 and now i can mount any servo!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 18:24:24 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 21:40:43 

I used a Kopropo Servo and it fit´s perfect!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 15:45:22 

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 19:27:23 

Perhaps this is where I should post this request

We just need a Wider Rear Brace (Part #371071) with a selection of holes for the Body Mounts. CRC offers these for the GenX10 as well as for their BattleAxe Oval Car. It makes a significant difference with shorter body posts.

XRAY X10 suggested Hop Ups:

Optional Rear Brace (stock piece part number is 371071) - Wide Body Mount

Optional Centre Shock Springs - Stiffer

CRC Optional Brace
http://www.teamcrc.com/crc/modules.php? ... ID=7719102

http://www.teamcrc.com/crc/modules.php? ... ID=7719033

Thanks for listening

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 01:49:28 

Here is a picture of the Modified CRC Wide Body Mounts mounted on my new Xray X10.

Attachments:
X10BodyMount.jpg
X10BodyMount.jpg [ 157.72 KiB | Viewed 8211 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 03:14:15 

Xray, all it would take a an extended piece to do the same.

Looks good John :D

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:06:21 

great... do you have a picture of the extension body mount with PF Sophia body?
thnx

btw, what are these violet springs?

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 18:39:46 

Sorry - I don't have a Protoform Sophia Body to show. I will be building a second X10 for the WGT Class - 13.5 Brushless Single Cell in North America. I will be getting the Protoform Body for that Car and I'll post pictures, but that will be a few weeks from now. The location will be very close to the picture from the above CRC Link which shows the Sophia on their chassis.

The Springs are the stiffest CRC Rear Springs. They are the type we run on High Grip Carpet with the 2 Cell LIPO 17.5 and 25.5 CRC GenX10 Cars. I'll post my setup after some testing which will start in about 8 days.

Meanwhile, I'll keep asking - will Xray offer a selection of optional stiffer Center Shock Springs? The stock spring seems very soft. :?:

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 21:56:22 

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 23:37:28 

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 08:47:36 

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 13:47:12 

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 15:26:43 

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 15:35:14 

That black spring is the one that came with the T-bar. I'll have to give it a try on the link.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 17:01:34 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 02:59:08 

XRAY!!!! Please listen...we need springs!!!!! :!: I'm not using my XRAY shock again until there are springs. Wait too long and you can have the shock back :|

btw, how's that wide body mount coming? :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 16:44:51 

I still don´t know what the bigger body Mount is good for?
And i changed the original shock to a old TRF shock , for this i have many springs!I drive a very hard Spring (even outside!) and it works perfect!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 16:59:52