[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Ask Jerome Sartel

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 05:28:05

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ask Jerome Sartel
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 13:58:48 

Hi guys

We all know here in France that Jerome is a great driver, but i would like also to say that he is a really great guy. I own a 808 and i was struggling with setups, i'm a club driver with an average level. I talked to him and he shares idmediatly his base setup.

Since then, i do not buy anything else than 4000 and 2000 diff oils. :D It was not just an improvement, it changes my car from a very unpredictable car to a super fast and confortable buggy ! I bought small sways bars too and now i'm not fighting anymore with the car on jumps :shock: My 808 rocks 8) .

It was really what i was expecting from a factory driver, easy to talk with, always happy to help 8)

So all i can say to 808 owners , have a try to this base setup and adjust few things to match your driving style and you will not recognize your 808.

Jerome, i wish you all the best for the next big races and i can't thank you enought for your tips and advices .

best regards
BeuZ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 16:23:41 

Hi Jerome,

Nice for you being here answering questions and trying to pass your know-how.

My question is regarding wheelbase, is it better in bumpy tracks to use long wheelbase (on the arms and hubs) ?

What is your thoughts about wheelbase (longer,shorter) ?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 15:56:10 

Thanks a lot Beuz for your few words about me!!! It makes me really pleased!! :)

I'm really happy when xray customers are happy... :wink: I had the feeling to realise my job with succes!

Do not forget to enjoy your race with your stuff!

regards

Jerome

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 16:04:03 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 20:19:21 

HI Jérôme,
Please give us good news on the 808E 8)
:P
Thank you for this Post
Best Regards.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 23:39:52 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 01:37:33 

When will it be available for example :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29:32 

Hallo Jerome,

du you use the AD Front and middle and the Overdrive for the 808?

If you use it on with trackconditions?

What do you think about the new shock pistons 10x1.1, 8x1.2, 8x1.3
Do you use it.

DJ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 23:55:15 

hi Jerome, was wondering if you new anyone that drives an xray e-buggy (i know u usually drive a regular buggy, and read that u drove one before) that could give me some advice on a good starting point for my shocks? i do have the new pistons and the new bladders, but dont know where to start. i read that a good shockset-up was 1.3x6 with losi 40 and silver springs, 1.3x5 with losi 27.5 and grey/blue. what do you think? any advice would be helpful, i cant seem to get it right and im getting kinda aggravated. thanks again jesse.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 22:02:58 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 22:08:53 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 22:17:20 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 07:51:29 

Hey Jerome
I have now tried your setup and its very good. My car is much better now and easy to drive :)
I have notice one thing in your setup, you have 22 in droop. How are you get that?
Rune Gustavsen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:38:18 

Hi Jerome

Well done at the Euros 8) Great to see an Xray in the main final and doing well :mrgreen: Hope you are pleased with the result too!

Quick question on your diff oils - I was looking to give your setup a try and then realised Xray don't do a 4,000cst diff oil, so just wanted to check what brand you are running and if it's cst/cps/wt values you give on your setup sheets?

Also on the rear roll bar, I presume the 2.2mm rear you run is the 808 one? I can't see one of the longer EC ones listed that thin?

I've been running the 12 degree caster blocks since Neobuggy and just wanted to try your complete setup for comparison to what I normally run.

Cheers dude

Adrian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 17:48:50 

Hi Sartel,

Can you give your Euros Guarda Setup?

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 15:19:01 
team driver

Jerome, Congrats on your finish at the Euros!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 09:47:05 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 09:53:53 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 09:55:13 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 09:57:52 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next