[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XRAY prices soar!

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 23:24:46

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: XRAY prices soar!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 22:09:03 

I was checking out RC-Mushroom... the XB8 kit price is now $783 and most parts have increased by 100%

what up with that?

Post subject: xray xb8 soars
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 22:27:21 

hey mario what the hell is going on with the prices mushroom 783 from 650 all parts well over priced 50.00 dollars for 1 drive shaft? you said no price increases if those prices are correct then i shall go back to mugen and i susect many other drivers will swap drives what are your conmments on this matter?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 22:38:30 

:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 23:09:41 

Holy Crap. I thought FOR SURE this was B.S. :(

I was thankful that I got my kit when I did... Then I read a change in the part prices as well. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 23:11:17 

Let's lay out a few things here, first of all RC Mushroom prices were out of control, they were almost dumping the product. Compare their prices to prices elsewhere on the net now, they are in the key with what the prices that are allowed to be at, which is set by Xray. RC Mushroom was not following those guidelines.

Second, the price on the parts has increased due to the change in the value of the Euro and the USD.

RCAmerica just got a huge shipment and backorders are being filled and orders being taken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 23:25:21 

look in this link's :

http://acehardwarehobbies.com/2.2/catal ... ts_id=8707

https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/cgi- ... =XRA350000

still in the old price so be quick to order........ :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 00:07:32 

Yep,.. the going rate for an XB8 USA has been, and is approx 650.00 USD

http://www.fullthrottlehobbies.com/prod ... tegory=545

Not much has changed for us in the states. Actually there has been an influx of parts and options along with some new dealers

http://teamhelotes.com/~main/catalog/i48.html

Team Helotes sells Xray and some of the best receiver and battery packs in the business.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 21:09:29 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 02:33:14 

Ouch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 03:27:01 

Holy cow the Shroom saying by to XRAY! they were a good place to get parts :twisted: This is looking rough

IMAXX is going to have withdrawls :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 04:26:06 

OH no our prices went up as well i have to increase my kit prices to 750 or so just as everyone else will when they need to reorder,get em while you can boys because our reorder price is higher i actually bought more from a shop as it was cheaper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 22:48:33 

Without words......... :shock:

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/product_i ... ts_id=9349

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 23:28:57 

Too bad shipping is so much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 23:39:35 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 16:28:14 

My local hobby shop just got the price increases. Guess what, they're sending everything back and are considering not being an XRay dealer any more. :( It was the only local shop carrying XRay parts. $90 for a set of Huddy tools?!?!

If I get no local support, I'm going to HAVE to go with a different buggy. This saddens me greatly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 18:38:55 

ya i just talked to EXTREME HOBBY and they had prices go up also. this is gonna hurt them bad in the long run. when i was searching to buy a buggy i compared it to the 777sp1 (like a lot of other people) and the price factor would have made me get the other bug. im glade i got the xb8 before they had the hike in the price. but if the parts get to bad ill sell mine too. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 20:26:05 

I agree with you guys. i'll be left without a supplier too. i will no longer be able to afford the running costs of this buggy because of the price increases on the parts. it is a top quality bug, but i think i would have gone a different route if i had known about these price increases.

i dont think Mr. Hudy has done himself any favors

Hawk

Post subject: xray prices soar
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 20:36:07 

these new prices are way over the top im considering seeli up and gettin a different drive not only are the prices over the top but when you do require them they are going to be harder to obtain as lots of LHS are saying they are not stocking the dam thing any more most upset i live in uk and all this about having to put the prices up because of the EURO is so bad its only fluctuated 5 cents over the last 6 weeks ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 20:50:02 

:shock: :cry:

This sucks. I LOVE my XRay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 21:33:09