[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Picture Gallery?

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 07:20:17

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 83  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 19:44:16 

Well after a long time away from the racing scene I decided to get back in with an 808. Here are a couple of pics I took with my phone. what do you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:21:57 

new shell time nothing has changed lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 13:09:12 

Some pics of the new JConcepts body and wing for my 808.

Painted ready for the Victorian State Championships which is part of the Australian Championships.

As much as i would love to say i am going to win the meeting, realistically thats not going to happen as this is my 4th race meeting with the 808 8) and i am loving it!

Going out to have some fun at a big meeting hopefully on a great track and see where i fit into the scheme of things as a driver.

I have only raced two meetings with the buggy as i came from 1/5th scale off road with a Baja. Unfortunately the club i race at decided not to offer the large scale class anymore so to keep racing i sold the Baja and got the 808! First meeting i came second in the B-Main (of 8 cars) and bumped into the A-main and ended up coming 9th out of the 12 cars in the A. Second meeting i won 'Sportsman' buggy (At Bendigo track) and third meeting is coming up this weekend at a small country track in Castlemaine a couple of hundred km away. I am tipping this will be a big meeting though as it is the last one prior to the state championships which start the following weekend!

The buggy is powered by JX21 B01 Ninja with 7mm sleeve and EB mods button.

This is the 4th body i have ever painted (2x on the Baja and the original 808 body over on the left there near my name. Also my first go at the Carbon Fibre look that i am pleased with!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 14:28:32 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 18:49:24 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 08:02:43 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:55:01 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 08:49:54 

Some of you may remember my Subaru WRC 808 project from a couple months ago, well, I haven't given't up on it (although it would seem Subaru has) and it is finally basically done now. I was waiting for a new black wing, but I've given up and cleaned up this old one a bit and it looks pretty decent. Oh, and the bumper was painted accidentally. I really didn't mean to paint it, but I had a can of paint in my hands and a bunch of parts strewn before me and I just picked the bumper up and started blasting paint at it without thinking. So, after realizing what I had done I figured I might as well accept it and put a nice bit of clear coat onto it.

I shall get some better photos tomorow. It's a bit late here and I can't take the car outside to get a nice photo of it, so this will have to do for now. On sunday I might just go find a nice rally looking road and setup my car along with my "team mate's" 2 Subaru WRC (AE's :? ) 1/8th scalers and try to make them look as if they are on a bit of a snow rally stage, perhaps even some action shots if the snow is clean. Anyhow; onto the hideous lighting of my basement floor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 07:21:58 

Well, here are a few photos of the car have some actual light in them. I swapped the Jammin head with a Picco P7R Evo head to match the body.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 07:47:52 

OMG!!! That's brilliant! Awesome translation of the WRC to the 808! Bumper looks great too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 08:29:52 

Are you actually using that car to race? :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 07:42:48 

Some new shells I just painted for the 808... A matching practice and race shell. Just thought Id share. They turned out good for me. Starting to get the hang of this airbrush thing.

Sorry for the marginal photo quality, I didnt dig out the good camera and just used the old one from the pit bag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 14:04:29 

my sons 808..

<a></a>
<a></a>[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 01:22:27 

looks great low 10's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 02:59:12 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 06:28:38 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 20:35:53 

here are my 808 just finiched it

http://www.rcgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=26805

I don't know how to post fotos in here so you must see it on that page :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 21:51:54 

my new BOB body :D :D

ciao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 22:41:25 

lumpy_91 Nice Body! Looks great!

See you on track (Swiss Championship) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 23:12:21 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 83  Next