[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - anybody get their t-shirts yet?

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 00:26:24

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: anybody get their t-shirts yet?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 16:43:23 

has anybody recieved their t-shirts yet from xray america? and ihavent found an announcement but did somebody win the hudy setup system yet. i havent heard boo from xray. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 04:21:29 

nope nothing here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 07:25:51 

What t-shirts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 08:52:37 

The t-shirt you would get if you bought the xb8 from a rc-america retailer..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 16:14:08 

Ahhhhh... I'm surprised XRay doesn't have apparel available for purchase online. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 20:03:21 

Maybe like everything else, the T-Shirts are stuck in customs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 07:42:00 

I was told I would get a shirt, but nothing yet :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 22:55:39 

Any Updates on T-Shirts :?: Have any been sent out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 19:09:03 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 19:27:07 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 21:05:37 

Im not getting "up in arms" at all! Just that I knew a T-shirt was possably coming and Im happy as can be about it---always an added bonus when they throw it in too :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 15:39:06 

Post subject: t -shirt
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 20:48:36 

i dont think it is a matter of getting it or not, but when told that it would be complimentary and then we as consumers dont receive it, I look at that, as bad business. time will tell if i get the shirt, by then i might have switched cars.
i love the x-ray product, but extremely frustrated with part support, its always something... not just regular parts but even the optional parts, they are on backorder always. i know x-ray is supposedly going through some growing pains, but dont have a product, if it cant be supported....
the delay in time to fill a order is frustrating too... my lhs has had parts on order for some time now and when they called RCAmerica, they were given the excuse that the order wasnt filled yet and because they couldnt read it fully from the fax. that is bs...... sorry i love the car, but hate the support......maybe because i am in business and if i can not fulfill an obligation or support my product i lose accounts and or more. that is where i come from.... RC America and X-Ray need to step it up..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 22:42:06 

RC America didn't give any timeline on when you would receive the shirts...

Yeah..I know..I hate it when my free stuff doesn't come in a timely manner too... :roll:

There is plenty of support for the Xray product. Orders are filled based on order received. The one thing that Xray and/or RCAmerica an be faulted on is underestimating the emand for the product.

The situation as it stands is that Demand outweighs the supply. 2 years ago how many Xrays did you see on the tracks? They were out there but in nowhere NEAR the volumes they are now. By your rationale Xray should quit the business because they are selling product at a faster than expected rate?

Xray realises they need to step it up and that they ARE losing business because of shortages on kits and some parts. That is why they are investing so heavily in production and logistics.

In all the communication I've had through this forum and direct interaction withthe distributors I've found the support to be excellent.

I know that some shops have been hurting for parts because they dragged their feet on setting up with RCAmerica clinging to the belief that Horizon would be dealing the product as well. I was shocked to find this belief even in a MAJOR shop in the Detroit area when I was inquiring about the purchase of my XB8 buggy at the end of last summer.

Rest assured that Xray and its North American distributors are working hard to resolve the issues, but they cannot just make product appear out of thin air. As circumstances would currently dictate, Xray is a victim of its own success. Product is being consumed worldwide as fast as it can be produced.

That is going to anger some people in the short term, however, when the new manufacturing facility comes online these issues should be resolved permanently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 04:47:45 

since i started this thread i wasnt complaining i was just curious if anybody had got their shirts. i didnt recieve any notification that my registration had been recieved so was curious as to wether or not i missed out. as for the parts support thing. you must not know the right people because i order a part and recieve in a week or so. doesnt take long. and heres my list of broken parts. wait i havent broken anything yet. w i have ordered is screws wheel nuts some spares just in case. :wink: :D