[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Anyone order from Helotes racing?

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 00:24:15

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Anyone order from Helotes racing?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 02:12:25 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 02:36:34 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 02:54:22 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 04:47:54 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 05:39:35 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 07:09:05 

You were right he got back to me and is out of town.

The motor mount is on National back order so what they heck am I going to do on that?

I need the Nova one for my Werks engine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 07:13:49 

you just run the stock mounts until it comes in. it's not like it's required to race the car. You most likely aren't going to notice the difference in the small bit of extra stiffness it provides, it just makes removing and mounting the engine easier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 07:18:38 

I just found one, score!

Its way more then Bmain but it is in stock. They want $53 for it. I am going to call Rocco tomorrow and see what he says.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:43:47 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:33:14 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 17:21:47 

he has sent me stuff to northern ireland as well 100% the man :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 17:49:46 

Sounds good I am waiting for him to get back to me on stocked parts and I hope I can give him some buisness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 22:47:18 

I am done waiting and their site is down for 2 days so I cant even fill a shopping cart. It shouldnt be so hard to order and with no clue as to what is or isnt in stock its such a pain to email part numbers and wait for a response.

Some times thats why a small shop just cant beat a bigger shop. It will cost me an extra $30 to order from Amain due to tax but after waiting 3 days for an answer I give up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 01:36:17 

Alright bringing this back from the dead!!!! Ordered 2 receiver packs from their site over a week ago. Havent received my order or a reply to my email.....does anyone have a number to reach them at since one isnt posted on their site.....Im not very happy at the moment. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 04:14:37 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 05:42:48 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 08:24:06 

Lets see who I have saved in my bookmarks:

Amain (always coupons) (great customer service and tech support)(will stand behind any product for return and fast in doing so) #1

Bmain (coupons listed on front page and cheapest prices hands down)(typically low on stock but wait for it and you will save big bucks)#2

Stormer (crazy fast shipping for not being in same state)(higher prices but not so popular so has out of stock items in stock)#3

Nitrohouse( great tech support and starter boxes)

Carolinas(no history yet)

Oh and they all have phone numbers to contact them at, lol.

Yeah I cant understand why one would not choose to order from a place that is much easier to deal with but its all your own choice in the end but.

Good luck Jlong and to the guy gitsum. He will respond to emails sometimes a week late and with mine he said he responded btu I never had anything from him until the 2nd email which was a paypal dispute threat. Either way I hate to speak down on any company but I have to be honest and simply tell my experience as I would appreciate the info passed my way before hand.

As far as check out what I didnt like is that it says shipping charges are included in the basket price and by time you get to paypal its added on to that price. Basically it appears as a hidden cost or maybe just another error with the system used.

Either way its crazy to think so much effort must be done to give away money to a company. Typically the idea is to make it pleasant and easy to accomplish this but maybe its a tight knitt company that takes care of sponsored people and locals first.

This will do 1 of 2 things and thats either anger the owner and he wont change or he will realize that if this is a buisness he wants to sucessfully run changes should be made.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 17:50:03 

Well Im pretty open minded but I would like better communication. As for taking care of drivers 1st I dont think thats the case or I would have received my order last week. Regardless I will send 1 more email and if no answer I will call his home this afternoon. (the internet is a wonderful thing) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 18:21:26 

Its pathetic anyone even has to consider doing that but I am glad you found it, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 07:48:04