[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XT8 ---->>> Amazing!!

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 15:22:57

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: XT8 ---->>> Amazing!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 16:43:41 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 16:59:26 

I also wanted to give a BIG thanks to Jason and Rocco for all the input and help they have given me in the last 2 weeks.

I have never got into the A main with any buggy. Since I bought the Xray XB8....this weekend I started 5th (sportsman) and finished 5th.

Thanks Guys!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 18:25:02 

Way to go DJR8! Good running! Last race I was at showcased the XT8 as well. One of only 2 in Canada at that time! Hope you don't mind me posting this pic.

that thing was awesome on the track and the driver , Rick Endler, qualified it in 3rd place!! And this with an engine that only had a few tanks of fuel through it running rich still. Way to go Endler!

regards

speed metal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 18:57:11 

thank you

not a problem... the more the better

Post subject: Re: XT8 ---->>> Amazing!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 19:17:16 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 19:32:44 
team driver

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 21:49:02 

thank you, looking forward to the next one, hopefully we can make the first corner clean before everyone else T-bones us...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 00:26:17 

Hey Wes,

It was nice meeting you as well.

No problem with the help, it's what we're there for!!!

Look forward to racing with you in the future.

Rocco

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 02:12:23 

yes sir, same here Rocco, I'm hoping this next time I'll be able to keep up with your pace a little more than last time..if possible :?: .

You have a pm Rocco

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 02:17:07 

I was at the AIC 5.0 and I watched Leon McIntosh, i think that was him driving the XT8 an man i was impressed with it. I love Xray product. I had the XB8 TQ with the THXAT conversion an was waiting on a Xray truggy, but know one knew when it would be here or if they would make it. I got a CEN truggy an I love it ,but I can tell you this the XT8 will be in my hands :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 02:17:27 

I tried to post some pics, but i have to make them a little smaller before i can post...I'll do my best within a couple of days to gett'em on here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 02:19:19 

Any idea when we will get it? I am tired of all the hype on the losi 8t and want to get this on the track. So far I am the only one with xray stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 14:57:42 

i am also the only one that has stuck with the XRAY. i ran the XB8 first and have now moved to the XB8TQ. i don't race all the time and don't do a lot of traveling as family commitments keep me home. i love this buggy and can not wait to get my truggy when they come out. i think that a lot of people will be jumping back on the XRAY train as soon as this truggy comes out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 16:38:11 

Congrats JB. Where'd you end up in buggy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 18:17:00 
team driver

Adam, 5th, I ran myself out of fuel twice in the main. My fault, I will just have to get'em next time. How did you end up?

Jason Branham

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 19:29:18 

I ended up 6th in the B :evil:. I have never had to fight the car like I did here, it kicked my ass.

Leon and Ryan's EC's looked really good all weekend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 06:49:22 

As the moderator, please watch your language Adam. haha

But yeah, ran my EC for the first time tonight, and MAN that car is freaking AWESOME!!!

It felt easier to drive than my TQ and almost felt slower, but I was running lap times that were .7 seconds faster (30 second laps) than my fastest laps at previous races with my TQ on this track!!!

You can push this buggy really hard, I love mine!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 15:55:13 

So Rocco, are you using the TQ suspension blocks for the XT8 right now? I still have my original XB8 susp. blocks...will they be able to fit or are the inner hingpins longer requiring me to use the TQ blocks?

By the way, the stance on the XT8 reminds me of a bulldogs'. It must be very stable in the bumpy sections :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 19:56:21 
team driver

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 20:46:26