[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Alternate shells for XB8??

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 17:48:00

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 05:54:10 

Dude, those Bods are Sweeet!! I cant believe the prices you "Dont" charge to do them up :shock:

I think I will never paint a body again 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 06:53:13 

no, sadly the bodies for the 777 are much narrower than the XB8 altogether....the car itself is narrower, oddly enough the Xray bodies will fit the 777 ???
as for the new ones yes we'll have those in about 2 weeks....
same for the Hyper7 ones as well..... :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:52:36 

hey Blade, on the first page of this topic you posted a picture of a XB8 body with some pink flames. I'm really digging that body with the grey,black and such. But instead of pink I'd like some sort of orange, like maybe a flourescent orange? Or a anodized orange??? Let me know what you think that will cost me with you supplying one of your XB8 bodies. Plus I want some decals made like the ones you did for IMAXX21. But again with ornage highlights going around the lettering instead of IMAXX's yellow/ Let me know what that will all cost me and I'll PayPal you asap!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:17:20 

hey that sounds kinda cool!! the Orange with the grey!!....
pretty much just like in pic of couse there will be more in there highlights etc....hard to see in the pic but it changes colors a little the highlights change from black to purple so on yours the accent highlight we be somewhat simular but in colors to match your scheme....
but overall will not be over 45.00(shipped) will be under that mark for sure but send us your mailing address so we can calculate overall postage for ya....
oh, send off to this email address Razorgrafix23@hotmail.com
and any one there can send off the info to ya...be sure to mention you talked to me on the "Xray Fourm" or they'll send off "Regular Pricing"
cause were giving the good guy pricing to Xray owners and such though this fourm.... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 16:43:57 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 05:32:32 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 07:10:28 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 08:55:51 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 09:10:59 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 16:30:02 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 16:39:02 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 16:57:52 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 23:14:21 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 06:28:51 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:45:42 

hey ya everyone dang been busy latley with some family stuff and all and with the bodies...
hey to everyone that may have gotten some bodies that may have cracked in an unusual manner Get ahold of us dont let it go so we can take care of ya!! if you can send us a photo or the body it is a real Unique way they break...the manufacture sent us the wrong Lexan!
everything has been taken care of and were running at full throttle!
were a little behind but were getting to everything!
we found a bunch of bodies we had to redo so if your waiting on some Please bear with us were getting them done as fast as we can...
Z-man ,Booyah,and Jerkap were getting to ya and good O'l Imaxx...
we did not forget just making sure everyone gets cared for... :D

for the pipes we get them usually we let'em go for 64.95 out the door..but our suplier doesnt have any just yet?
so we had to get some from another one they have them but there 68.95..
hard anodized....as of for friday afternoon were picking up 8 JP-1's and 4 JP-2's...if anyone is intrested?
and bodies for now everything is 10.00...from now till the 30th...
so if your waiting as well on some painting keep on us!! :D
thanks everyone!!
if anyone has questions do let me know or my staff we'll do the best we can for ya.........if for some reason i can get back to ya right away its cause i am painting like a mad dogg.... :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 14:48:28 

How much is it for a painted body Blade?

$10 is for clear I'm assuming

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 15:31:59 

$25 is the average and you can check out his monthly specials for $15-http://www.razorgrafix.com/ he is the best around. check mine out at the "pics"thread here on this page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 15:36:40 

We have a guy locally here that does amazing work and I have him doing up a concourse body for me...I'm still looking for a second body though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 22:00:07 

did someone say concours...????
:D
heres a few we did on some sedan hoods.
dont recommend these on the one week turnaround thing these will take a little longer. bout a week and a half :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 22:05:40 

now thats amazing work! :shock: