[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Thread to report any problems

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:12:17

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 19:31:11 

wider is not better when it comes to steering. wider is better for stability but not steering

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 19:32:15 

why do I have to log in everytime I come to the site now ? also, my old password stoped working, and I had to come up with a new one. whats going on ??? is anyone else expeireincing this ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 20:15:12 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 21:06:03 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 21:46:14 

Just wondering. I understand about erasing cookies, just from someone telling me about it.

Maybe thats why its happening to me. I was told to erase cookies fro another site to work. SO I did.

What the hell are the cookies. Obviously I know its about the computer and some sort of file. But can someone explain it for me. I know the thread is not about that, so if noone want to here it just tell me and I'll end the question. But if someone has a free minute, can they explain how these cookies things work and what they are ? I'm not really sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 22:50:02 

My xray could use more steering so I am not sure what everyone else is doing to get more steering while running a wide front end. Oh well I guess I will have to get a pair and try them out.

Cookies. I am not a computer expert but a cookie is a small file that ends up on your computer that stores info like a password login on a computer so when you access an internet site is knows you have been there before. You can not allow your computer to accept cookies and there are different kinds but if this option is turned off the computer you are on will not remember you have been here before. Cookies can contain virus' and can be used by 3rd parties to track your surfing habits so like anything in life they can be good or bad! Hope this helps a little. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 18:48:51 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 19:09:58 

its all fixed Mario. I would like to get my password back to my old one. How do I go about that ? LMK

Michael

Post subject: Parts
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 19:24:05 

I could use the part that was missing from my SECOND XB8 kit. I've called twice to RCAmerica...first person told me it would ship out the next day via ground, and that was like two weeks ago. Person I talked with yesterday said he would call me back when he found out what was going on. You'd think, when weighing the bags (as should be done), that the large bevel gear would weigh enough to flag that bag as under weight???

So, I'm not holding a grudge, but here's my history on the two XB8's I've got.

1st Kit - Broken drive shaft, called RCAmerica and they sent out one via OVERNIGHT, awesome. However, it was broken at the factory, so it really should have never left quality control.

2nd Kit - Missing large bevel gear in front diff bag. RCAmerica hasn't replaced it yet.

Two kits, two problems. That's not a good record. I've said before it's great to produce more products but if you can't keep the quality up, you might as well stop making products.

Probably the wrong thread for this post...sorry about that.

Post subject: Re: Parts
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 19:57:49 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 01:20:48 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 15:49:07 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 18:15:56 

SuperXRAY,

I am sorry that it has taken so long for you to receive your replacement gear. In the initial call, we told you we would need to verify the serial number to determine the origin of the kit, standard practice for RCA and XRAY. The replacement was sent out the following day to your address. Obviously, the package never made it to you, which you conveyed on your last phone call. We investigated with our shipping company to see where the package was, which is unfortunately not always a swift process. As they could not resolve the problem for us, we are shipping another gear to you.

As far as priorities within our organization, most of our team drivers would probably let you know that they are not our priority. If fact, many times our drivers are waiting for new parts longer than customers since we ship out to our dealers first. We are actually trying to improve that so that our factory drivers have an opportunity to experiment with the new components first and provide more helpful feedback to our customers on how to use their new tuning options. We do take good care of our drivers, but not at the expense of our dealers/customers. We are quite aware that our XRAY customers will provide the foundation for our growth as a company.

Your replacement gear is on its way, (again :oops:), you will have it tomorrow. We do value all of our customers, especially loyal XRAY drivers such as yourself, and we hope that RCA is not a reason for someone to look at other brands. While no one likes to read bad things about themselves on the internet, we do appreciate all feedback, whether positive or negative, so we can continue to improve as a company. Feel free to contact me if you have any other concerns about the package or our customer service operations.

Bryan Chadee
RC America - Customer Service
214-744-2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:02:38 

for giorgi50 http://www.cookiecentral.com/c_concept.htm

spyware cant live with it cant live without it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 06:17:58 

i don't know if this has been brought up in the last 7 pages of this tread but
once again the bottom screws on the rear lower arms that hold the bottom of the shock has backed it's way out causing a crap Qual round i know this happens to every one a set screw hole in the lower arms and maybe some special screws with flat spots could be made. something please to me this is a way bigger problem then the estitic bushings spining in the arms
atleast when they spin you can still drive but when your rear shock is a anchor you don't go anywhere

thanks thanks thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 06:33:53 

For anyone who is having Desdads problem, just go to this link that I have left

https://www.tonysscrews.com/categoryNav ... yle=Style1

email Tony P from Tonys Screwz and he has come up with a great fix for this problem. Tell Him Mike G sent ya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 08:12:30 

i do believe this can happen under certain circumstances but i've had my XB8 nearly a year now & its Never happened on mine :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 09:42:45 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 20:04:20 

i know this sounds hack but its been working for me recently with my original arms on my xb8...the bottom shock screws backed out on me (slightly but never out) because the HARD arms are 11 gallons old and i take my shocks off at least 2 times every race weekend to clean and check..i just put the screws in till the are almost snug drop a little thin ca behind the button and tighten them up....they stay where they are till i crack them next time..now i have new arms on the car so my problem is gone...but for now it will work well in a pinch...if you wanted to keep the arms a set screw wouldnt be bad idea either but the ca works just as well...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 23:00:58 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next