[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XRAY's Virtual On-Line Set-up Sheets

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 13:21:11

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 13:02:16 

Mario

I just tried downloading a setup and acrobat says its cant open the file I get an error saying "acrobat could not open xxxxxx.pdf because it is either not a supported file....... etc. Im not sure of your server is undergiong updates that may be causing this problem, the other weird thing I found is that I am able to update anyones setup sheet, when I click on update setup sheet at the bottom of the page. You may want to check this out as well.

Cheers

Azz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 13:04:04 

New updates are being made and the set-up sheets are temporary not working. They should get back soon. THanks for understanding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 18:02:08 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 16:00:10 

New feature added:

Now you can Quick filter Team driver's set-ups only. All set-ups which are posted by XRAY team drivers have an "X" symbol in the table for easy identification.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 23:09:02 

I still cannot save any of the setup's as PDF, once they are save I try and open them and get an error saying they are not a proper document, I have tried on several computers, is it just me having this problem?

Cheers

Azz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 02:11:56 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 02:47:20 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 16:05:15 

When I right click and save target as, it saves the file as a 0kb file. That has nothing to do with what is on my computer that is a server generated error.

Now what is strange is on *hoke*'s files there is not extension when I try to save it (link below) and that actually saves the full file, I change the extension to .pdf and it works great.

http://www.teamxray.com/xforum/xform/in ... &setup=xb8

Acrobat 7.0 Professional (Newest full version availble, did this with 6 pro also)
Windows XP SP2
IE 6.0.2900.2180 SP2 (does the same thing with 0kb in other browsers)
IP Address 70.112.190.x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 16:06:44 

BTW - Love the new filters for the team guys setups, keep up the development, this is the best thing to ever happen to RC in my opinion. I was in development of a site that would do the exact same thing but it never completed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 19:14:22 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 17:57:51 

Wow Xray, nice work, they changed the code and it works 100% for me now. Guessing that will be the same for everyone as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 08:46:27 

New features added

* When you click on username to access the Profile of user, you can click on "Find all set-up sheets by User" and this will filter and show all set-ups posted by the member.

* When you visit XRAY forum in the top menu you will now see how many new set-ups were posted from your last visit. You can even click on the number and it will automatically filter and show only those new set-up sheets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 07:01:59 

david i'm purchasing an xb8 and i was wondering if you can show me a print out of your setup

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:45:10 

If you mean how to print the set-ups it is very easy. Click on Profile icon of David Joor and there is link Find all set-up sheets by David Joor

You can see a PDF icon for each set-up and when you click on you will download the set-up sheet. Now open the PDF and print it out.

Remember that you can upload your own set-up sheets too and make them private if you wish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:01:42 

could evryone put more comments please

with comments set-up sheets would be more useful

like this drove better than this set-up...because..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 02:47:22 

I cannot find the kit setup posted anywhere? Can someone point it out to me or can it be posted. I would like a printout of what I started with so I know where I came from if you know what I mean.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:47:57 

Post subject: TQ Options
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 08:14:41 

Mario

Have you thought about putting the TQ Options in the setup sheets so we can see if team drivers etc are using them.

Cheers

Azz

Post subject: Re: TQ Options
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 09:23:45 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 14:02:06 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next