[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - When will RC America be shipping parts and kits?

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 18:21:57

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 16:36:28 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 17:09:05 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 06:59:49 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 13:33:54 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 19:30:04 

Mcsquish, Where at by toledo? Im down by Cinci. You run the ohio rc series?

Post subject: Shipping xb8's?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 15:40:40 

Any updates yet?, so will we see the xb8 in any lhs by end of next week?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 14:02:23 

ya any updates? they were supposed to have gotten the shipment by now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 03:23:02 

:looks at watch:

:thinks: I absolutely MUST have a new touring car before this carpet season starts....

:ponders: Am I going to have to buy a different car than my choice of the T1FK?

I hope not! lol But season starts in 2 weeks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 08:57:40 
team driver

Lets see what Monday brings, I heard that customs was very close to being done with the shipment Friday. RCA basically has a truck waiting for them to release.

I hope everyone realizes it is out of RCA's hands. Dealing with the goverment on issues like this is very frustrating and complicated.

It has been a great learning curve and the steps RCA have taken will ensure this NEVER happens again.

The effort and dedication in customer service will start once RCA has their hands on the shipment. I know they will work day and night to get everything out the door to the dealers.

The season starts when we all get our XRAY's

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 15:31:02 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 18:02:47 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 20:55:41 

They still hav not gotten the shipment!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 22:27:49 

i actually just heard that customs let the shipment go. any confirmation on this and if so any delivery date?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 00:49:29 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 07:24:36 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 21:00:36 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 18:29:08 

Xrayracer that is fine. I should be down that way when my car comes in. I'm a liitle disappointed since I was told I would have it by the middle of Sept. But I knwow there is nothing anyone can do but be patient. Keep the new coming. It's a 4 hour drive for me. I live in Mississauga, Canada. Near Toronto for those who don't where that is. I travel alot with my racing.

Post subject: still no news...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 14:58:57 

Well I guess that the silence of RCA doesn't look good for our parts !! Last "official" post on this forum was Oct 5 and expecting to get in their stock on oct 8-10 and hopefully start shipping by monday 11. Today the 14, no news mean still no part I guess !
One thing I still don't get is the way the "cut over" to RCA was done. I would have expected a transition from the "old way" to the new one but making a drastic cut like this without having the stock in the RCA facility just blow me away. It's like if a major corporation decide to switch their whole computer infrastructure without ensuring that their new one has everything loaded and ready to go before making the switch, then letting their user without computer infrastructure for weeks until they have the problem solved. Guess what, in real life, such situation would end up with most likely the company being out of business and for sure if they would have survive, the complete IS staff being fired for such a planning. I guess that the morale of the story, every move should have a backup plan in case thing don't go as planned.
Hoping the "next week" saga will end soon :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 22:05:30 

Don't for ONE MINUTE think RCA doesn't want to get the entire XRay line shipping out of their facility ASAP!!! Think about it. Without shipping the orders it's awful tough to have any sort of income to pay the bills!!!! AND EVERYONE HAS BILLS!!!

You should all realize that the Chicago Hobby Show is happening this week/weekend and it would be very logical that, if the shippment came in, they are busy trucking from Houston to Dallas (like a 2 hour drive) recieve the items into their inventory system, stock the shelves AND fill orders all the while being short-handed because they are attending the show as well.

I, for one, would rather they recieve, inventory and fill orders than worry about daily updates.

In a very short time, this will all be history because you will all be having fun driving your new XRay's......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 22:11:59 

I Just spoke to RC America a minute ago and he was saying hopefully by the end of next week the hobby shop will have them :shock:

He told me also there are guys at the customs place??? helping get this situation sorted out. You know those guys are working hard at it, cause they are probably losing sales over this as well 100's of people are waiting on these Buggies---Like me :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next