[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Leaking Diffs

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 19:31:58

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Leaking Diffs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 23:23:54 

Quick question guys,

The centre diff in my xb8 was leaking and I changed the seals in it, however when I changed the seals it continued to leak (albeit at a slightly slower rate) and it wasn't until I changed the case that it solved the problem. The rate it was leaking was that after 30mins, before the seals were changed it was just about empty. After the seals were changed but before the case was changed, after 30mins it was only about 1/3 full...

Has anyone else had this issue? If so is this a regular thing with the diff cases that after a period of time (~5-6 months) the case wears out around where the seal goes into it and thus it needs replaced or is there a way to seal them up again?

Thanks in advance & regards,
Andrew.

Post subject: Re: Leaking Diffs
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 09:56:22 
team driver

Hello

It seems case was bent. I thing when changing oil often after some time case need to be change also.
Also can be problem you put to much oil inside. After it get warm, oil try to expand.