[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - T1 Help please

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 22:13:03

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: T1 Help please
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 09:06:32 

Hello all,
I recently over the last year have gotten back into the hobby after a 9 year break. I raced on road from 97-05 and then a few short months of racing off road. This last year began racing off road again. Anyway my local track has installed an indoor carpet touring track. I picked up a T1 FK04 (I believe) from someone rather cheap to get started back in the on road game.
This being my first Xray touring car, I have a lot of questions I was hoping someone can assist. First of them is what newer model cars have parts that will interchange with the one I bought? Second, can someone provide the roll out ratio for this chassi?

I thank you in advance for any info you can provide!!!
Thanks!
SuperDave

Post subject: Re: T1 Help please
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 18:38:30 

thats a very old car and you will probably struggle to get parts if it gets broken,a newer t4 11 and up is the way to go
i also came back after 10 years away and i made a mistake of getting an older car to start with,im now running a t4 15,xrays latest version ,ive been back racing for 2 1/2 yrs

Post subject: Re: T1 Help please
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 07:22:51 

XRAY still offers the spare parts for older models so you do not need to be worry. Here you can find the cross reference table http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/showfi ... e_id=10330 to see which parts fit the various versions of the cars. Navigation is very easy. Use the drop-down menu at the top to filter your selection. For example, if you want to see only spare parts for the T1'FK04, use the drop-down menu in column "XRAY T1'FK04" and select "X". You can do combinations of filters. For example, to see which option parts fit T3 and T1'FK04, use the drop-down menu in columns "T3" and "T1FK'04" and select "O" in both columns. This is only one example of the combinations you can do; there are many other combinations you can choose from to match what you are looking for.

All other info you can download here at http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/produc ... egoria=755