[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XB9e Body and chassis

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 20:35:36

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: XB9e Body and chassis
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 21:28:41 

Xray never released different parts with the same part number...

Greetings
Sven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 23:23:51 

The partnumber is the same and the photo's at show the same body as the 808E, while they say it's specific for the XB9E.

It makes me wonder if I made the right choice.....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 08:15:54 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 08:21:10 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 08:43:25 

Good morning,

Xray is not Asso. There are plenty of examples where even the smallest change to a part resulted in a new part number. Just take a look at the numbers of alu rear wheel hubs.

My guess is simple: The change to the 808E body is a result of the fact that the XB9(E) has two read body posts. The old 808E body only has markings for a center body post. That will be the change, and yes, that does not need a new part number, that's right.

Hopefully I am wrong.

Greetings
Sven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 09:20:00 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05:38 

Wel Bent, I hope you are right and I'm wrong. Maybe I jumped to conclusions to quick, we will see in the near future!

Don't get me wrong, I love the car as is. But I don't like the fact that there is no official body for it. Even if the original 808 body is a good fit, without production it is quit difficult to find one for the right price. And yes I read the messages here and at RCTech about other body's (like the JConcepts) that will fit. But don't you agree that XRAY should provided one, either as an option or in the kit?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:20:51 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:55:23 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:14:08 

@BentKa

Wait a moment.

I see your examples, but I think that they are not comparable. Your examples are improvements of the same part for the same car for the same usage. That's not what I was writing about.

With the body, I believe that the 3 year old 808E body will have very minor modifications for the rear body posts. I don't believe that the design will change.

So, I never said that somebody is telling lies. I just believe that Xray is using the 3 year old 808E body, make it fit the XB9 body posts, and tell us it's the all new XB9E body which, ouh, how surprising, will fit the 808E, too.

And, if I am right with that (hopefully not), that's disappointing.

Greetings
Sven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 19:35:58 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 19:37:22 

We're not arguing :)

I hope you're right!

Greetings
Sven

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 20:09:25 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 20:24:50 

I have a question now. Do you have to buy a body separately of the kit?
I am looking for a new kit right now so I want to know that please.
Are there other things you normaly got by the kit axcept this kit?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 20:48:53 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 09:11:37 

BenktKa: What is the height of your batteries? i am using a 4s 46mm height and the body is not fitting so good. Do you have any tips?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 09:14:55 

is there any release date for the xb9e body?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:20:31 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:40:12 

It's funny that the main reason why people talk about the XB9E is the body and IMO Xray should think about what that means.

I agree with the guys complaining and the ones not complaining, there are good reasons for both reactions. No need to try to make the other look like he's wrong or too this or too that.. what's the point?

So let's move on and stop the ping pong battle and see if Xray comes out with a real new body or not. This will give us the answers we're looking for.

Enjoy your buggy and have fun 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:40:43 

thank you for the reply. If your height is 46,6mm then there have to be something i am doing wrong since mine is not fitting.

with this 7000mah package and reedy 4600mah what is the driving time?

do you use tekin 1900kv?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next