[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XB9 ---Buggy General Forum---

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 21:19:03

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: XB9 ---Buggy General Forum---
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 16:01:32 

Good afternoon to all
I'm new with XRAY and I have already the first problem with the car
I would like to ask you regarding the clutch bell for the XB9.
I buy this buggy before some days and i start to built the car.
When i start to connect the clutch and the clutch bell i discover that i have a problem with the distance between the clutch nut and the end of the engine saft.
Suppose to be 11-11.2 mm but it is only 9 mm.
Can you help me please ?
I hear something about an extetion.Any part number?
I have to set up two engine .21
One O.S and one NOVAROSSI
Models are O.S MAX 21XZ-B
and NOVAROSSI WORLD s.r.i PLUS 21-4 BTTSWC
Also at 15 and 16 of May I will be in Barcelona.Is any one to know a shop there that they can help me to find those extations?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Manos
5-10-2013 3-25-08 PM.png
5-10-2013 3-25-08 PM.png [ 223.75 KiB | Viewed 9914 times ]

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 04:32:42 

hi, by the look of the flywheel....new type for 2013....I have the same fitted to an OS XZ-B speed, looks like you may have a tapered collet that is to long and or maybe to many shims. as your post doesn't mention the amount of shims used, my guess the brass collet is to long. one other tip; when fitting the collet, use a small flat blade screwdriver to take the tension of the collet and pull the crank forward while pushing down on the collet, there should be no end float on the crank.

cheers,

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 15:50:00 

Thank you for your answer
Any way I try without shims but I had the same results.
The brush collet is the one that XRAY gives.
Still have the same problem also with OS engine also with NOAVAROSSI.
I think something common must be but I cannot find it.
Any help more than well come.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 13:34:31 

one thing I forgot to say; I use a Durango 13T bell, o/all length is 0.5mm shorter. didn't try the xray one supplied.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 15:40:43 

Good day to All
Today we have an update regarding the problem that I have.
Please read below.

But with no shims the distance is not going more that 9,75 mm.
In this case I cannot use the washer on the top of the shaft and I do not know if this one is OK or not.
Is any one know about this?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 22:55:43 

Try filing down the base of the large end of brass collet a little. The end that sits against the engine bearing. If you are not using the xray one then you may find the collet is a bit long.

Alternatively use the losi crank extender LOSA9106

Ive done both options and they both work fine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 04:10:05 

Hey guys I just ordered my xb913, I also ordered the 3 stripe progressive springs for front and rear is there anything else that I need setup wise? also what setup are you guys running for American style tracks with big jumps with medium low traction level? if any one has any build tips they would be greatly appreciated. I am not new to rc by any means I have been racing nitro for over 8 years and really looking forward to the new car

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 18:52:50 

the car goes together awesome.. if your looking for a good setup.. find jason branhams setup on the setup site.. good all around starting point..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 22:01:08 

Heya all, looking for a bit of setup help. I run on a fairly open track, with small jumps, low traction and a very uneven surface with lots of holes.
I started with the kit setup on my '13 apart from running max droop and lifting the ride height to around 31r, 29f.
Im pretty happy with how its running, but Im having issues with the car getting very unsettled through the higher speed rough stuff, to the point that it is bottoming out and flipping in some holes.
I was thinking maybe standing the shocks up a bit might help, but Id appreciate any help.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 20:07:37 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 09:20:32 

Awesome, cheers for the reply. Ill give it a shot and let you know how I get on.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 15:57:26 

Привет,вот сделал мягким днище,и согнул полуось.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 17:07:47 

Your drive shaft is bent, also you will need to dremel the engine casing to allow a clearance for the drive shaft

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 22:10:35 

Hey guys, does anyone know the fully extended lengths of the front and rear shocks? Thank you

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8