[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Xb9 '13

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 23:19:13

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Xb9 '13
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 20:41:20 

Hey guys I am considering buying an xray buggy but i am not sure if I should buy the Xb9 because if there is a new buggy coming out in 2013 then its going to be useless. So is there any buggy coming out it 2013?

Post subject: Re: Xb9 '13
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 00:03:36 

The XB9 design is brand new. I'm sure there's no new buggy coming out. Any tweaks made by XRay to the XB9 for next model year - if any - will more than likely be applicable to the current (original) version of the XB9. Remember they haven't touched the XT8 since 2009 because it didn't need much changed. Same with the XB9, I don't have one yet but two of my buds are XRay/RC America drivers and they LOVE the XB9. Easy to drive and tune, no breakage all season, minimal wear and the XB9 shocks are the BEST.

Go ahead and buy without worries!! The XB9 rocks!

Regards,

Speed Metal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 16:30:34 

Xray updates buggy 1/8 every year. One can assume that 2013 will be no exception.
I have XB9, but really looking forward to the appearance of XB9 2013. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 00:05:15 

they only upgrade but xray doesn't make fast new cars. That's in positive sence. every year a brand new car should be much money to spend :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:24:35 
team driver

Hi guys

Of course there will be a 2013 version of the XB9, but it will be tiny details as we are very very happy with the current version of the car. Of course, those details will fit the current version of the car, and won't change much the easiness and performance of the 2012 car!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 01:25:46 

hi reno can you tell us about any of the changes you tryed at the worlds and are likely to
make it onto next years car, going by pics there seems to be a lot of experementing with
front end geometry,longer rear shocks, new srings and of course the new body which looks great.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 17:42:10 

just announced.. a new 2013 coming soon..

interesting to see what is upgraded.. im thinking

rear shock lengths, new progressive rear springs, maybe even a rear tower..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 05:30:36 

Hey Guys,

I bought the original XB8 right when it came out back in 2004, and the XB8TQ as well. I am trying to get back into racing after many years of absence, and recently ran my XB8TQ. It's still in pretty good condition, but being a couple of platforms behind, I am curious to see what the new design can do. Does anyone have any idea when they will have a release date for the 2013 XB9? Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 01:25:38 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 23:44:05 

post on facebook today.. says very soon..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 20:00:07 

xb9 2013 arrives in uk in 14 days (limited batch) and pre orders are now been taken .
d'not want to pre order without even seeing any specs/pics/price does this mean l,il
miss the first batch? why do xray leave it to last min to release info?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 07:21:03 

First the production must be done and than can be made the press release so on all photos will be the car than the customer will get :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 06:24:58 

Will there be a Brushless version of the XB9 :?:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 16:40:52 

nice sidestep brano,but when your customers can't see what they are
saving there money for not a good way to lose them to another brands car.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 19:06:20 

really.. go to another brand because they cant see what the new updates will be. cmon man.. thats rediculous..

there are rumors of the changes out there.. i have heard longer chassis.. more flex.. possible update to c-hubs for more droop..

the current 2012 car is amazing as it is.. i dont know how it could be much better

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 07:25:54 

XRAY is now really hard working to make the production and also is making nice presentation like they made for the XB4 so please wait and I believe that everybody will be happy :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 16:53:02 

xrays loyal customers will always wait for the new car and so will i
but i will not preorder with out any details,and have not bought
option parts incase they will not fit or are included in the kit i'am sure
the new car will be great but if xray released details sooner would
atracked more of the racers that have not decided which kit to go for
or those sitting on the fence.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 02:21:38 

Anyone that has had en xray over the last few years knows that the update will most likely fit the current chassis. Now with guys like Reno on board helping with the design and characteristics of the car, we know it will only get better. I have driven an xray from the first car i raced, and will continue to do so. I have faith that the guys there know what they are doing and that the new car will just be an improvement.
A new car every year, that is reasonable, I ran all last year on one chassis, time for a new one, whatever the 2013 car has i am sure the guys at xray take such pride in their work it will be nothing less than great.

Cheers
Gary

Good result and great race at Montpellier Reno, was a great race to watch.. Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 22:41:16 

announcement should be tomorrow.. on what all is updated.. and when it will be available..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 16:00:52 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: