[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - T4 Battery Bar 306135!!!!!!!!!

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:23:32

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: T4 Battery Bar 306135!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 23:12:55 

Hi guys loving the new T4

But I was wondering what's happening about the battery bar/strap listed in the manual part number 306165 as when I talk to customer services it seems like they don't have a clue & tell me to mod it already I shouldn't have to mod A BRAND NEW CAR????? :twisted:

Dear Colin,

I was noticed that the information I provided to you was not correct. The 306164 can be mount on the new T4 too, however this would [color=#BF0000]require slight modification
[/color]of the 306184 battery backstops. You will need to drill hole into the backstops to get the screws from the chassis bottom all the way to the stands to mount them.

We still have not the exact release date of the #306165 itself.

Thank you again for your interest in XRAY.[/color]

XRAY MODEL RACING CARS

http://www.teamxray.com

info@teamxray.com

XRAY:::.T:h:e:::a:r:t:::o:f:::p:e:r:f:o:r:m:a:n:c:e:::....

Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 2:03 PM
To: XRAY
Subject: RE: [TeamXRAY][Contact]Product Question

Hello I was wondering how soon 306165 will be available as i will need one asap

Best Regards Colin

-----Original Message-----
To: allanracing <allanracing@aol.co.uk>
CC: TEAM XRAY <support@teamxray.com>; RC DisCo (Sales) <sales@rcdisco.com>
Sent: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 7:05
Subject: RE: [TeamXRAY][Contact]Product Question

Dear Colin,

Thank you for your email and your interest in XRAY products. The #306164 T2 008

5-Cell Graphite Battery Strap w/ Alu Stands (Set) does not fit the new T4, you

need to get the #306165 T4 Graphite Battery Strap for LiPo - Set which will be

shortly available.

If we can help you in any other way, please let us know. We will be more than

happy to assist you or help you out.

XRAY MODEL RACING CARS

http://www.teamxray.com

info@teamxray.com

XRAY:::.T:h:e:::a:r:t:::o:f:::p:e:r:f:o:r:m:a:n:c:e:::....

-----Original Message-----

From: allanracing@aol.co.uk [mailto:allanracing@aol.co.uk]

Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 8:09 PM

To: XRAY

Subject: [TeamXRAY][Contact]Product Question

Hello I have been trying to find some info on 306165 battery bar using both

teamxray.com & rcdisco.com as I was wondering what has changed as I have

pre-ordered the new T4 with rcdisco & have an old battery bar from my T2'008

which i moved to the T3'2011 & was hoping to move it across but manual shows the

number above 306165

Please Help

Best Regards Colin

Last edited by colin05011981 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:49:51, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: T4 Battery Bar 306135!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 09:16:49 

Colin, you asked for info about the new 306165 battery holder, and XRAY customer service gave you answer that this part is same like the old one that you already have however in this battery holder will be included new plastic battery backstops (which are the standard ones like on the new T4 however these will have a hole so you can mount the battery holder on them).

Nobody told you that you should modify your brand new T4 - you can wait for the new option part 306165 where will be all parts included. But if you want to save some money than you can use the old battery holder but than you have to drill one hole into the plastic battery backstop... is it just your choice...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:44:15 

hi is there a date when this will be relised for sale & are there any pic's of the forth coming item

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:02:35 

not sure if this has been brought before, but the post for the battery strap is in the way of the steering bell crank and will stop the car achieving full lock. will the new T4 battery strap fix this problem? as I dont want to use tape to secure batteries if possible.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:01:10 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 14:03:57 
team driver

Hi,

the hole where you mount the alu battery holder is not designed for this purpose. The batery holder is going to be mounted on the top of the plastic batery backstop. According to the picture you send me, I see that you are using alu battery backstops, so simply use longer screw and mount the battery holder on the top of alu backstop (no shim is needed)

Martin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 18:55:38 

I also found this confusing. The strap I ordered from amain did not have the holes drilled through the holders and the screws just have enough threads to attach to the posts. A simple instruction sheet would have helped. I was ready to start dremeling parts until I read the posts.