[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XRAY T4 ---- General Forum

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:38:07

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: XRAY T4 ---- General Forum
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 06:59:36 

New XRAY T4 comming sooooon :lol:

Attachments:
t4 coming soon static 820.jpg
t4 coming soon static 820.jpg [ 63.44 KiB | Viewed 39852 times ]

Post subject: Re: XRAY T4 ---- General Forum
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 08:37:55 

Hi,

yes, looking forward to it...

but....

It's "heritage", not "herritage"

;-)

Greetings
Sven

P.S. Do I get a free T4 for finding that issue? ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 18:03:08 

The T4 is exciting news! I have been racing a T3 2012 for just over 6 months and I love it! Now with a T4 coming out I can't wait to see all the improvements the Hudy family has made. Is it even possible to improve upon perfection?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 03:54:27 

Sorry guys, couldn't help myself! Can't wait to see it

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 19:39:49 

The wait will be over shortly. Thanks for being patient :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 02:47:44 

hmmmm can't wait to get mine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:49:26 

Checkout the www.teamxray.com/T4 for the full details and specifications. We spent a crazy amount of time and efforts to make the presentation as detailed as possible. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:02:24 

Yes, the presentation is impressive. As well, and model.
Obviously the motor now need to install the radiator ...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 21:14:04 

Hi,

which height of the servo from the LOWER edge of its mounts to the "STICKER-LEVEL" must not be overgone on the T4 to avoid touching the steering system?

Indeed, the presentation is very nice and precise ... simply awesome! Big compliment to your web/media designer(s)!

Thanks,
Stefan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:08:03 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 19:44:56 

Mario: I just wanted to mention that I thought the presentation was very impressive. When shopping for a touring car to race this upcoming season I looked at many different companies. When the T4 web page was released I was blown away by the presentation. I appreciate the high quality pictures and the enormous amount of information that was included. The attention to detail in the presentation shows that the designers have looked at every aspect of the car..small and large. This makes me feel like I am buying a Lamborghini, not a 1/10th Ep touring car! I have to say that after looking at how each touring car company presents their product I can honestly say that nobody in the business presents their products as well as Xray and the presentation definetly helped swayed me towards the T4. After knowing how much time has spent in the R&D and testing of the T4 along with the entire T-series it sways me away from newer companies and gives me confidence that Xray has implemented the absolute best, most proven design elements into the T4. With Xray’s excellent presentation, attention to detail, and the high standard they hold their products to…the Xray T4 is the obvious choice for my next touring car. I’ll be proud to be racing such a high quality and luxurious kit this winter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 22:00:02 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 14:44:21 

Perhaps that could be a problem with this motor mount.
From small crash may appear distortion (misalignment)
and this will destroy the spur.
Can bend the front cover of the engine.
I think right now you need to think about the optional engine mounts with stronger motor mount
What do you think about this?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 16:16:34 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 08:52:07 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:23:03 

We hope so ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:53:23 

For what purpose made ​​engine mount bracket to the deck with the nut?
Why does not the thread in the motor mount?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 07:41:27 
team driver

The problem when you tight the screw directly to the motor mount may occure when you crash because the car may stay tweaked. While when you use the nut, after crash the tension on motor mount may return back as the nut with the screw allows for some movement. It is hard to explain but it is easy to understand when you crash with T3 2012 car, you may not even know that your car is tweaked but when you put the car on the set up blocks and lift the car (use the centric balancing hole and 1.5mm tool) it may happen that one of the sides lifts earlier, when you untight the screw which holds the motor mount, it would lift straight again. With T4 and nut system, when you crash the tension would not stay on the motor mount and the chassis would not be tweaked. (Of course when you crash really hard, it ma happen because we are not making miracles :-) ) this system works with small crashes. I hope you can understand what I mean

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:38:19 

Hello Martin,

my T4 arrived today and so it would be nice if you could tell the maximum possible servo dimension from the lower edge of servos' mounting fins to the level of servos' top deck. Are 12mm still ok for having .5mm of space left? I'm asking because I need to order a new servo.

PS: This car really is an eyecatcher. :-)

Thanks,
Stefan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 20:47:07 
team driver

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next