[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Team Xray Brazil?

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 23:16:45

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Team Xray Brazil?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 00:20:54 

Hello! First, sorry for bad english ... But let's go!
Here in Brazil there are many pilots that use Xray equipment in regional competitions, but the national championship is rare to see any driver that uses Xray equipment.
Here, the brands that dominate the national championship are:
Shepherd
KM-Racing
Mugen
Capricorn

I miss a team to represent the Xray, especially with respect to nitro championships.
We have an importer (M&M Modelismo) that only makes the sale of xray equipment for stores, but are rare on the runway the pilots that use Xray for national championships.

The Xray has no interest in forming a team competition in Brazil?

Post subject: Re: Team Xray Brazil?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 01:08:18 

It's normally the country importer/distributor who creates the countries team, in the uk we have disco who do a very good job. Once a driver is noticed and at a high level, then I'm sure the manufacture, xray will look into additional assistance.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 03:41:44 

That is what is lacking here in Brazil, the importer did not create a team and does not seem to want to create. With this, Xray just not showing up ...
The driver Eduardo Dulac has done an excellent job representing the brands Shepherd and Max Power. Besides a great driver he is giving all the necessary support to Shepherd pilots from all over Brazil.
The driver Cesar Salvadori is also doing an exemplary job representing brands KM-Racing and Novarossi. No one here knew the KM-Racing until he began to import and give full support to customers and drivers.
In my opinion the Xray equipment has the highest level and could not stay out of the championships due to lack of interest from the importer to assemble a team ...

I know there is a group of riders here in Brazil who wants to represent the brand, but without some sort of sponsorship or the importer / distributor Xray is impossible...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 03:24:44 

On the last weekend was held the 1st round of the Brazilian Championship 1/10 nitro. Of the 37 riders entered had only two pilots using Xray. I was one of them!
Almost half of the pilots were using Sheperd, because the brand has an official team in Brazil. The Shepherd has done a great job throughout the country.
I still dream of an Xray team here in Brazil .. but the distributor here in Brazil has no interest ... = /