[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XB8 Video

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sun Jul 28, 2024 02:25:38

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: XB8 Video
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 15:41:54 

Check out team driver Jason Branham at a local club race.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 19:24:23 

Those two jumps are sick. Talk about kickers!!! They send the buggies almost straight up!! I like!!!

Nice track, just seems a little narrow.
8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 19:30:38 

That track is fun. I blew 3 servos there :(, but that was last year at th Gearhead Grudge Match.

-Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 19:32:22 

Damn, sounds brutal.
8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 19:34:40 

sounds even more expensive!!!

yeah that track is very cool. Definitely a different track and it looks like a blast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 19:42:44 

A lot of people were popping servos for some reason. Maybe the dust? i dunno, 2 other guys pitting by us nuked steering servos as well. Maybe us LA guys are just bad luck :lol: ?

-Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 19:48:20 

Maybe popping servos from landing on the flat after those kickers.
Having the chassis slap hard will kill a servo. Maybe!?!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 20:02:01 

It was a totally different lauout when I raced there. Only one big jump in the back and it was nothing like those 2. No telling what nuked them; I know it wasn't my EPA or anything because after the first one fried I set the EPA back a few clicks just to make sure.

-Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 20:08:10 

Cool. I blew a throttle servo when i overjumped a big double at my track.
It landed and shut off. Good thing i wasn't on the throttle when it froze!
The XRAY is an expensive runaway.

Have you tried the Helotes Truggy conv. yet?? Just wanna get some feedback. I want all XRAY for buggy and truggy. Less parts to carry since they use the same parts!!!
8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 20:49:51 

Nah man. One class is expensive enough for me to worry about, lol. It looks sweet though.

-Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 21:11:04 

Yeah, i was kinda thinking the same thing, but i want to get the TQ. So i was gonna change my buggy now to the truggy. I've had the original XB8 for almost two years!! I think its time for a new ride. Honestly, a new chassis, and a slight cleaning, and you may think it was just put together!! I have collected enough parts to almost build another buggy now!! And all the parts are interchangable, so i'm convincing myself that now i'll have more spares!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 21:40:29 

I'd definitely get one if I had the cash for a new buggy. I just won a new chassis and center uni's on eBay. My chassis was starting to wear so thin in the rear that the screws stuck out when fully seated. Only slop in the drivetrain is in the center uni pins, and I couldn't find someone with a bonesaver to replace my pins; hence some new ones :).

-Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 23:10:39 
team driver

Why can't I see the video? I can only hear the music

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 23:16:59 

You drove the car, you don't need to see it :D. Lol, restart your Internet Explorer JB. I had to restart mine after it updated the flash player.

-Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 23:52:46 

I promise you Adam you lost him right after "Lol restart your...."

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 23:55:56 

Done... Lol. Jason, turn your computer off and back on. Make things simpler :lol: !

-Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 01:46:25 
team driver

Adam got it thanks....haha. Fro's right though I don't work computer to good. If it goes off-line I call someone to come and fix it. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 02:50:52 

doood that was freaking awwwwesome
btw what tires were u using?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 02:52:13 

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 03:03:11 

WOW . . . so that's what a Max Powered XB8 looks like?! I'm sold just by looking at it take that triple. Hey JB is that the M5 or M8? Can you tell me how it is from initial break in all the way to tuning?