[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - RC pro series round 4 North

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 20:35:51

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: RC pro series round 4 North
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 06:24:23 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 02:22:26 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 07:01:11 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:36:57 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 14:03:30 

awesome job Derek!!!!

my little 11 year old buddy beat drake! how freakin cool is that?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 16:00:41 

Thanks guys, Derek made a good weekend out of what started Saturday as a bad one, after being hammered in every qual. and not ever getting remotely close to a clean run. He started 2nd in the "C" main and he and Aaron Pucci bumped to the "B" and Derek ended up winning the "B" on the last lap about 5 feet from the line he passed Mike Cartwright for the win with Aaron Pucci right behind the 2. Before the "A" mian I told Derek to just go out and get what was given to him and there were 65 other drivers that wished they were in his shoes.. I think he only wrecked 2 times on his own in the 45 min. "A" and ended up 4th. He had 85 minutes of run time on Sunday and I think running the lower mains helped him in the "A" because he was in a super smooth groove.
Thanks to the Wheelers for the clutch springs and we really enjoyed racing with them and all the North Division drivers this weekend.

Thanks to Xray and RC America for having faith in an 11 yr old kid and giving us a chance to run on the best team with the best car out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 18:34:50 

I knew Grayek would be up ther with the pros. This kid is awesome. He runs an unsponsored chassis, but I dont think that will be for long. Thanks for th info guys. He also runs a small time sponsorship from my company, NitroJoint.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 18:40:33 

I was glad to see Derek do so well, he's so young and so good, in a few years he might be the kid to beat at a lot of places....good job! My car was really goood in the main, after 1st pit got engine died on track and clutch slipped until the next pit stop b/c they got fuel on the clutch. At pit stop towards middle of race they got fuel on clutch again but it slipped so bad couldn't do a small double and engine died but few minutes later it burnt off and was OK but acted weird. I was 2-3 laps down b/c of the flameouts and could only get 2nd place until Adam's rx pack died.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 19:58:50 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 06:30:58 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 14:38:06 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 16:06:36 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 18:21:56 

hmm looks like a good time. Are the tracks nice? Are you going by yourself or do you have someone with you? I may come up I dont know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 19:19:37 

Nate and others, There will be a $500 to win race at Hardesty Raceway in Indiana, it's one not to miss!! Here is a link to the flier and more information about the race.

http://gonzo-wimpy.com/hardestyforum/viewtopic.php?t=95

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 21:04:13 

not taking anyone but i will know alot there :)

come on up, the tracks are nice, and have been recently been redone.

the glitchers one is being redone right now for this race. so i hear.

gosch's will be at 1 or the other more than likly.

where were you from nate? would like to meet a team-mate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 06:40:20 

Troy-
thanks for the info, Ill try to make it up that away!

Slim-
Im from Marion IL. If you take 57 south your run right into the middle of it. If I come maybe we can help pit eachother if we arent in the same quals!
Ill let you know probably tommorrow if Im coming.
Later

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 07:28:00 

best way to make sure your not in the same quals with your race partner is to write down the same channel number for your radio when you sign up. For instance me and my buddy both put channel 72 only, even if you have spektrum. It gaurantees you will not be put in the first qual toghter, until the reshuffle or the main if you qual near each other. trick works great. shhhh. cant have too many people doing at the same track or it wont work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 01:59:42 

Good idea mike

Hey Slim, what time do you think the race will be over on sunday? Wondering what time I can get back home. It will take me about 3 1/2 hours to get up there. Any hotels up there? Do you know anyone staying at a hotel?

im thinking of coming up on sat morning staying sat night and racing the other race on sunday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 14:35:47 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 21:01:48