[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - xb8 help

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 01:28:39

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: xb8 help
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 18:00:17 

Hello,

I live in istanbul in Turkey.
I have a xray and xb8 and it turned electrician. (2050 system is avaliable on the rx8)
We use high ramp to the runway and a runway used here breaker. I broke the left rear lower suspension arm two times.
So ı oreder the new version (XRA353122) lower suspension arm hopes it would solve my problem.
I kindly request from yo how do I a setting in the video for the track or what are your recommendations regarding the vehicle

runway video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY5I6DiteJo

Post subject: Re: xb8 help
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 18:49:37 

Hi!

It sounds like you have an XB8 kit that you converted to electric, and you are looking for setup help. Is you car one of the older XB8 kits, or is it one of the new 808 kits? If it is an older XB8 kit, we were not running electric so there are no specific setups from our team. However, that is still a strong platform and should work fine for an electric car. I assume your electric car is heavier than a nitro? The XB8 platform is very durable, so hopefully those broken arms will not continue for you. That track in the video looks nice, and should not be a problem for the cars to survive.

If you can upload your current setup on the XRAY database and provide a link here, hopefully some other racers can take a look and give you some suggestions to help improve the car.

- Bryan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 19:35:41 

Thank you very much for your replay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 01:29:09 

the jumps you have. see the one in the middle. it has a steep ramp and you land the car on the downhill side of it. thats a perfect jump. The other jumps you just fly over and land flat on the ground. i recommend setting up double jumps so all the jumps have a landing ram jump to hit. makes the track flow better and is such a nice feeling when u nail it. you can make a triple jump so the slow cars land on a table top and the fast cars fly over the table top and land on the down hill of the next jump.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:03:33 

hi,

you can mount a 808 rear suspension/arms/shafts
onto the xb8 rear, with no problems at all