[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Q & A With the U.S. Racing Team

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 09:27:09

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Q & A With the U.S. Racing Team
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:42:41 
team driver

Sorry guys, I wasn't following this topic as it's for U.S team.
Arushmen, you shouldn't be worry! I'm using the 6 holes 1,2mm pistons from the kit and they work great! I use them in any condition and they are exctremely efficient! You can start with 500 front and 450 rear and go higher if the temperature is over 20 degrees celcius or with high grip. You can follow my last set-up sheets on the right section of the forum.
Concerning the springs, I use the soon to be released 3 stripes springs that we got from the Neo race back in April. I use the same ones front and rear and they are great in every condition too! No need to worry about modifying or changing this part of the setup all the time! Just changing oil depending on temperature and grip level!
The XB9 shocks are the best quality and durability I have ever use!

Enjoy your ride!
Reno

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 09:53:50 
team driver

Hi Guys

I drove for many brands and XB9 shocks are the best that you can have. Quality and durability is amazing. Most time I use 8 hole pistons 1,2 in front with 500 oil and 1,3 rear with 600 oil. I prefer this shock set-up when track is bumby and low grip. When we have track with more grip and flat surface I use 6 piston with holes 1,3 everywhere. For front i use 500 oil and 450 for rear. Xray will have very soon new spring witch we use now. They are realy very good.
When is low grip i use 2 strips for rear and 3 strips for front. High grip 3 strips everywhere.

Martin Bayer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 13:46:18 

Thanks Mario, Reno and Martin, you reply are very important
I will test more and more
Thanks again

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 09:19:01 

Is there different striped springs to front and rear, or is it same spring in front and rear???

Can you guys give me part numbers to those springs please?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 08:21:30 

The springs can be used in front or in rear, here are the part numbers, news will follow soon:

358274 XRAY PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS - SUPER-SOFT (2)
358275 XRAY PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS - SOFT - 1 STRIPE (2)
358276 XRAY PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS - SOFT-MEDIUM - 2 STRIPES (2)
358277 XRAY PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS - MEDIUM - 3 STRIPES (2)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 18:11:23 

Hi all,
Is there any chance we could have the setup sheets for both the XB9 and XT8 from Josh Wheeler at the recent roar nationals?
Thanks in advance...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 23:30:51 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:48:57 

Martin uses same springs in front and in rear - 358277 XRAY PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS - MEDIUM - 3 STRIPES (2)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 00:01:07 

Ok, thank you.

This cleared it to me.

Post subject: Josh Wheeler
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 18:53:05 

Hello Josh, first off great job at the Futaba challenge in St Louis. This was my first visit to the track and first time getting to watch pro drivers show us little guys how its done. This was also the first time getting to see the XB9 in person (main reason I made the trip to this track). I tried to talk with you several times to ask some questions about the XB9 in comparison to my 808 but you seemed busy all weekend. Anyways, I am going to be purchasing a XB9 buy the end of the week and wanted to know if you would be posting any of your setup sheets from the race this weekend. Thanks for your time and again, great job this weekend by you and all the other Xray drivers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 13:05:33 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 07:02:03 

I have contacted Josh and I am sure he will post them soon.

Post subject: Hi, the end is coming
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 20:50:30 

Hi, the 2012 is almost over, I have been thinking that its time to say Thanks

Thanks for the XB9, make me better and faster driver.
Thanks, for all you help in this forum.
Thanks for this amazing 2012 season.

I hope the best for all Xray team, and Merry Christmas for everybody

Thanks a lot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 22:08:35 
team driver

Hey guys, just letting you know that I'm back and happy to be back with Xray!

In saying so, I will be here and will do my best to answer questions as I did before to help anyone out with their Xray rides!

As I'm getting familiar with my XB9, which should not take long, I would also like to hear your feed back and experiences with yours. I am also awaiting the 2013 and I'm excited to see what happens and how the XB9 will be improved. I'm really liking the XB9 so far!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 01:05:10 
team driver

Welcome back JB! Also saw on RCTech that Rocco is rocking the XB9 too. Very nice! :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 05:02:50 
team driver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 18:29:44 

Post subject: Login Gsis.Gov.Ph Log In Ky Kasper
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 07:07:24 

This webpage contains official links ✅✅ for Dartchart Login login, sing in Including ... Are you looking for Dartchart Login Sign in
https://loginsonline.xyz/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 13:53:36 

हमारे ब्लॉग pradhanmantri-yogana.in/ पर आपका स्वागत है| यह ब्लॉग आपको Pradhan Mantri Yojana के बारे में जानकारी प्रदान करता है| इस ब्लॉग से आपको pradhan mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana और कई योजनाओ की जानकारी प्राप्त होगी|

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 20:14:39 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next