[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Mr Hudy, Please make this for us.

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 09, 2024 01:19:03

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Mr Hudy, Please make this for us.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 01:45:20 

My Hudy,
Please make a Hudy Starter Box for 1/8 scale vehicles.
A couple of mandatory features are:
1. Capable of mounting Lipo Batterys, via a strap system.
2. Dual motor or Single large motor belt design: Like the Mu_ _ _ box.
3. Extremely Lightweight. Does not have to be complete box. Can be just a structure.
4. Ability to use on the XB808 and the XT811, Make so that it will be able to be upgraded once new car editions are released. i.e. make it so a quick realease plate can be mounted on top to ensure an exact positioning every time.
5. Tool holder. Incorporate the ability to hold the Hudy glow plug wrench. Also put a place on it for a Hudy Tuning Screwdriver. Also allow it to hold a Hudy Temp Gauge. Oh sorry there is no such thing. Sorry just a bit of humor. Even better make tools that are designed to be mounted on the starter box.
6. Put a business card style slot on the side, or both sides, or include several decals that would personalize the box to the individual, so that someone doesnt carry your box away. More thought needed on this. May be Letters for your initials or something like that.
7. Dont put a bottom in it. Nothing worse than a starter box full of dirt. It is going to happen. Dirty car sitting on top of a box equals, box of dirt.
Let me know if you want more

Rob Knasel
Area 54 RC Raceway
www.area54rc.com
(937) 605-2578

Post subject: Mr Hudy, Please make this for us, also
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 01:53:24 

Mr Hudy,
Can you make a 1/8 scale car carrying bag? One of those like the other guys have but better. A bag just to carry the car, nothing else. I hate getting my Porsche dirty at the end of the race day, OK kidding about the Porsche part.
Im thinking something that would have a zipper on the bottom to empty the dirt, but be more like a electricians bag with durable sides and two handles at top.
If the bottom completely zipped off and was able to be washed, would be great.
Ok here is a bit of a stretch, of a request. How about a bag that is mostly black. Maybe just some embroidered Letters, XRAY or HUDY. Once again alllow a slot for a business card to be placed on the outside. The bags are really cool but do not beleive they meet everyones taste. Maybe something a little less fashionable.
Thank You
Rob Knasel
Area 54 RC Raceway
www.area54rc.com
(937) 605-2578

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 19:13:35 

Post subject: Re: Mr Hudy, Please make this for us, also
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 22:17:55 
team driver

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 23:35:06 

about the starter box:
and make shure you put a special switch or put the switch in such location that cannot be switched on when i carry the starter box in my bag or something.
i think it is dificult to make slots for all those tools rob mentioned
if you have to choose here is my order of importance / ease to implement
glow igniter. (we leave it on the handle atm)
tunning screw driver
temp gauge
the rest
also i would like to fit fat lipo batteries in there to reach the capacity of a 7.2ah of a acid battery.

as of the bag
ok yeah your bag rocks! very clever details of smart ppl that respect theyr selfs.
but its exclusively expencive :-)
i dont know about the smaller model that is for 1/8 on road
im im not wrong it is the same features size of off road but its a little shorter
its price is a bit better than the large bag
but still for small target group.[/b]

Post subject: Starter box request
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 05:29:43 

Also Mr. Hudy, wire the starter box with a 50amp Bosch relay so the switch and contacts last for years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 07:33:22 

I was Just gonna ask for a bag designed to fit a truggy in it, with wheels and wing, but since we're on the verge of going overboard, can I get a factory ride along with a paycheck, no guarantee of podium finishes, but if makes the descision easier, I'll lie and say I'll never lose or fail to get TQ spot with the worlds best 1/8th nitro cars, look forwad to an electric buggy and truggy.

But seriously a paycheck would be really cool, 8) :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: Starter box request
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 17:22:56 

Post subject: Man, Rocco, that was unfair
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 05:29:19 

Post subject: Re: Man, Rocco, that was unfair
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 17:15:50 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 18:04:48 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 04:47:06 

I would love to see a Hudy bearing extractor kit for engines so as to make removing and replacing bearings a breeze. At the moment i use the RB bearing 14x6mm and the RB inserter but really would like a hudy concept one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 07:33:58 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 00:05:09 

A rear toe plate so I can adjust to 1 degree anti-squat.

Thank you:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 08:48:38 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 14:47:13