[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XRAY Wants You!

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 15:05:45

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 20:34:04 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 23:04:39 

Last edited by lauri on Thu Jul 09, 2009 23:18:26, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 23:14:32 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 00:25:35 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 00:46:39 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 08:38:08 

Post subject: X-RAY WANTS YOU
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 22:00:10 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 22:25:43 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 02:05:35 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:14:33 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:35:42 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 15:25:45 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 21:57:25 

how about a alll out race buggy. no money spared. dont design with price in mind.

my local indoor off road track has NO xrays there at all. cause you do not make a 1/10 off road buggy/truck.

all out electric truggy. made to be electric from the ground up. with quick change battery. 5 second battery swaps without taking the body off or unpluging wires.like a dwalt drill concept.

a personal team driver that comes in the kit :-)

an interactive tuning program that suggests set up changes after you type in all parameters of track conditions and what the car is doing wrong.

a bank loan to help buy everything i just suggested.

maybe a pnumatic tire?

what i like is my xb8 and 808 last for YEARS!!!!! my losi is torn apart every hour of race time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 00:18:05 

also to add hi tensile screw kit in the box

+1 on a metal insert pressed into the chassis where the droop screws are

tilt the engine and straighten the driveline having it at the current angle wears the centre diff mounts way to fast

Hyraulic brakes then the calipers would be pushed evenly also use small braided hoses so no need for long linkages or funny servo arms.

brakes mounted in a separate small bit behind the diff housing so no dirt and low maintainence

COME ON XRAY LETS HAVE SOME FEEDBACK ON WHAT YOU THINK OF OUR IDEAS

WE WANT MORE TOP DRIVERS. 9TH IN THE EUROS IS AWSEOME BUT WE USED TO WIN

Thanks Ben

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:53:43 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 04:02:23 

I'd like to post about which suggestions I feel are silly, but then everyone would hate me:) and everyone knows that this rat race we call life is a big popularity contest.

I will say one thing as a body painter, I hate pre-cut bodies. it's easier for those who like to spray and go, but when you liquid mask stuff, I like to start with a body that has no holes cut out.

808 buggy, I love everything about this car. it's hard to nit pick about it. But after a year of use Mine is still in tip top shape. the only reason I'd think about selling it is because I'm wearing down the chassis.

One improvement that Xray made for the 2009 spec kits both 808 and XT8 that I dislike is the shock boots and shock retainers. If your shock boot rips, and the lower piece falls out from between the shock cup and the bottom eye-let, the bottom shock cup has way-too-much-play and gets jammed down under full load. I actually tossed the new pieces in favor of the old shock cups and eye-lets.
Also, I love the addition of the left hand thread screws for the shocks on the 808, please include that with the XT8, unless the XT8 is going to get replaced with an 808 based truggy, (Highly recomend this change)! you'd get alot less nit picking out of me, especially since everyone I know is switching to mugen Mbx6t's. I feel like the kid at christmas watching everyone open their new toys when I'm stuck holding a hand-me-down.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still up there mix'n it up with those guys, I'd just love to really stick it to them with a truggy that no one could touch, and I believe that truggy is the big brother to the 808.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 08:07:51 

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth and an "808 Truggy".

Alot of people down here in NZ were turned off by the fact that Xray only offered a revamped XT8. A good improvement on the old one but not quite what we were anticipating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 08:21:57 

The 2009 Truggy is seriously quick dude... It's a MASSIVE improvement, people should stop judging by cosmetic differences and get out there and run the car before they talk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 08:24:54 

Your rite mate, a fantastic Truggy but surely an 808 version would be ballistic just like the Buggy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 08:35:57 

Yeah well as long as we can still be competitive then there's no real need at the moment. Of course I'd like to see an 808 based Truggy like everyone else, but in saying that there's nothing wrong with what we currently have...

Keep the ammo for now and in a year or 2 release something that will totally smash the market.

Cheers

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next