[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Part's support in Canada ...

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 00:23:50

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Part's support in Canada ...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 19:41:37 

Now that I have invested in the T1-FT - which is an awesome car, I am a little displeased to see the lack of parts available in the Toronto area. The great thing about this car is durability, however, as with any race car things are going to wear-out. I have checked a couple of the local shops that typically carry X-Ray parts and have not been able to find the parts that I am looking for. Is anyone else in the GTA experiencing this?

I'm not trying to bash X-Ray or the Canadian Distributor in anyway - rather, I am just trying to bring to the attention a problem that seems to be developing here.

Thank you,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 19:40:30 

The shortage has nothing to do with your LHS or Canada RC(distributor). But rather some issues at customs in the US and a really high demand and it seems xray is having troubles keeping up..

You can always post a question here:

If your in a jam contact Hobby2000 in Ottawa/Gatinau. They have a wall filled with xray parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 21:49:33 
team driver

Duckman,

Parts are available to all shops in Canada. I can not twist dealers arms to carry every part, it is my job to have stock but the shops must first order it for you to see it on their shelf.

Simple parts that are high wear are in stock in many TO based shops, Galaxy, TORC, John's, Action, Pinnacle, Niagara and many others

Please make sure you clearly express to your shop owner the parts you wish to see on their walls. We provide toll free extended hours of operation for dealer to call and check avail and pricing.

What is your shop owner telling you?

What shops are around you, that do not have parts? Please PM me or leave here so I can look into this. I will contact these shops myself and look into this matter for you.

These posts are damaging to myself and company, as these threads viewed from others must look like I am not supporting Canada.

Please do not take this post the wrong way I understand you are frustrated by the fact that some items as simple as a shock end (part# 30 8310) or a front bar (30 2460) are hard to get right now. I assure you I keep up on my stock levels and unless I am back ordered from RCA I have it. I am sure RCA and XRAY can tell you we have these items on BO along with others.

XRAY's production is slated to increase a large amount once the new factory is operational. Until them The world has to share....

I hope this answers your questions, If you want a direct answer from XRAY I will have Mario write you when he returns from vacation.

Please let me know those shops that you feel are not carrying enough XRAY product, I will look into this for you.

Thank you and Happy Holidays

Korgae

Post subject: now available
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 22:33:10 

the problem came when xray went from many distributers to one canadian distributor. Many shops were unable to get parts for the last couple of months. The new supplier is shipping parts and shops should be expecting there order the end of last week or next week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 00:22:41 
team driver

Actually we have heard the opposite from most dealers.

They find our service better then before, They like the fact they can call us up and instantly findout a price and availability, they also enjoy the fact that we race the car, and therefore have hands on experience with the product.

Not to mention that our stock levels are high and our shipping is fast and efficient. ( overnight in most cases)

XRAY assigns one dist per country, a quick look under "world wide" on the XRAY site will verify this. Their never were multiple distribution for Canada or the USA.

Product started shipping Nov 1st. All the stores that chose to set up a dealer account have received their orders.

We are still signing new shops up and are actively perusing shops that have not made a order.

Please guys, when you post please list your local hobby shop or area or where you are being told these random stories. I want to get to the bottom of this once and for all.

The internet is equally as good at solving problems as it is creating them.

If you have a shop that feeds you a line about not being able to get parts, post the shop name here and I will personally make sure they are brought up to speed on ordering and availability of all XRAY/HUDY products.

I am telling you right now, every shop that has ordered has received product. If your shop hasn't received anything, then plain and simple they are not using me for their supply and are choosing grey market or they have not contacted me with a order.

This is very black and white. Not to mention we are very well known We are listed on the both the HUDY/XRAY site and RCA has all of our contact info.

So please I ask you once again, if your going to post, give me some info to work from.

-Province
- City
-Shop name and phone #.

Thank you

Korgae
Canada R/C

1-888-463-3678