[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Rear Hub Replacements

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 00:19:35

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Rear Hub Replacements
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 19:51:14 

As per the warranty with the T2, and with the announcement of manufacturing defects, how do we get our replacement rear hubs for the T2?

Would a photocopy of the sales receipt and warranty be OK?

Looking forward to hearing back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 22:08:18 

I think all suppliers should have the replacement parts in stock so you present you reciept and claim the replacement part, after all we paid for quality not faulty parts.

This should be made easy for the customer not hard :roll:

Regards
Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 23:05:27 

When the FK'05 had problems with the thrust bearings and offered replacements you had to contact your local distributor with your chassis serial number and they sent out replacements

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 00:58:14 

lets see.

Last edited by britracer on Sun Jan 29, 2006 06:36:59, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 01:20:09 

In the release it indicated that the hubs are within manufacturing tolerances and that they will attempt to tighten the tolerances even further.

I think that we should also be a little careful with how we present ourselves on this forum.

Xray has provided us a very powerful tool here to provide feedback to them, allowing us to be part of the process of supporting an excellent line of products. It seems more and more that people are taking to nit-picking and complaining on the forum instead of providing constructive feedback.

At some point, if this behaviour is left unchecked, Xray will begin to question its decision to open themselves up to this and we risk losing this valuable tool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 09:22:57 

Well said Chris.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 14:48:24 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 17:54:33 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 18:12:30 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 01:23:42 

[quote="ChrisP"]In the release it indicated that the hubs are within manufacturing tolerances and that they will attempt to tighten the tolerances even further.[quote]

Where's this release I can't find it anywhere :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 01:52:24 

You can find the information in the 'T2 Knowledge Base' thread http://www.teamxray.com/xforum/viewtopic.php?t=2872

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 17:28:05 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 21:29:31 

Hi

I have had my T2 for 2 weeks, I have had it on the setup system and my rear toe is the same each side, have Xray already fixed the problem, or am I just lucky?

Its a great car BTW

Mike :lol: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 05:10:46 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 15:56:02 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 16:28:07 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 16:05:06 

Please make sure you have your order with your local shop on the rear hubs. They have been shipping these days, so it will take just very short time until they will reach the shops. If you have ordered them, you should get them very soon. Thank you for patience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 20:19:52 

Mario, does this mean we have to PURCHASE the new hubs?

You are asking us to pay for Xray's poor QC?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 03:52:50 

Might I jump in here with a tidbit of my own? Been racing alooong time. Even if my toe on my car wasn't even which I never checked it wouldn't matter simply put the car performs great. If you think the slight difference affects the car illy then adjust around it. Or change some thing else really people we race the cars in imperfect conditions is it even possible that you all care if the rear hubs are even or not. Even if they were could you still get all out of your car? Even as they are now does it affect how much you get out of your car? Snow birds 2006 allot of pros winning big races using the same hubs. Simply put they just drive the car or adjust it differently. I mean really this is a nit pick issue to me and if I were x-ray not saying I represent them at all nor do I speak for them or put words in their mouths. If I were them I would offer suggestions and leave it up to the driver to come up with the solution. We are hobbyists first and for most. Let’s go back to are roots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 01:17:48