[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaug

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 02:29:43

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaug
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 03:46:44 

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said defensive end Ray McDonald, who was arrested in a domestic violence case last week, will play against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday. "As it stands now, yes he will play," Harbaugh said Friday. "There are two principles woven together here. I feel the way the facts are, whats known, he has the liberty to play the game." McDonald has been late for practice at least twice this week taking care of personal business, but Harbaugh said the seven-year veteran has been fine in practice. McDonald has missed four games since 2008 with injuries. As a rookie, he was limited and appeared in nine games. The 49ers are 4-7 when hes out of the lineup. Offensive tackle Jonathan Martin also will play against Dallas. Martin, a two-year starter with the Miami Dolphins the past two years, will assume the right tackle position while Anthony Davis deals with a hamstring issue. "Its an opportunity to go out and play a good game," said Martin, who had a tumultuous departure from the Dolphins last October amid a bullying scandal as well as mononucleosis before training camp to get to this point. "Anthony is the starter but I am going to play my best. Im glad to get going." Martin, who has played at several spots along the line, played for both Harbaugh and 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman while at Stanford. "I want to make myself as well-rounded as possible and to be ready when called upon," Martin said. "Ive been preparing like a starter, even knowing I wasnt going to start, just to be ready. A lot of stuff happens in football. Someone could break a shoelace and need to come off for one play." Alex Boone, who recently had his contract reworked after sitting out most of the preseason, appears to be ready to play. "Were not going to go into what exactly is going to take place," said Harbaugh, who indicated a roster move might be in the works for Saturday regarding Boone. Martin lost 15 pounds during his bout with mono and said he has worked himself back into playing condition. He said the Cowboys present challenges along the defensive front. "They have a lot of great players," Martin said. "I have to be ready for what they will bring." .C. - The housecleaning continues for the B. . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. http://www.cheapjerseysnbacustom.com/. -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch. . The thinking at the time was Clowney could have already been promised he would be selected first overall by the Houston Texans, therefore negating any need to meet with any other teams. The plot took another twist this week. . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner.As the Premier League takes a break, we challenged the Soccer Saturday pundits to pick their top summer signing. Paul Merson, Charlie Nicholas, Phil Thompson and Matt Le Tissier have all delivered their verdict but while one Liverpool player has caught the eye, Manchester Uniteds star names Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic have made less of an impression.Read on to find out who the pundits have plumped for - and tell us your top signing so far by leaving a comment below or tweeting us @SkyFootball... Merse picks: Nathan RedmondThis is a leftfield one, but Im going for Nathan Redmond. He played up front at the start of the season and it didnt really work, but he gave it everything and now hes in a supporting role and a key to Southamptons impressive form.For what they paid for him - around £10m - and the prices in football these days, hes a bargain. People will say Zlatan Ibrahimovic as he was on a free but hes not when youre paying him £300,000 a week. Hes costing Manchester United a year what Southampton are paying Redmond for five seasons. See how Nathan Redmond found the net on his Southampton debut I also think hes bang unlucky not to be in the England squad. Hes performed every time hes been in the England U21s and now Gareth Southgate has made the step up, hes got to be thinking why am I not in his squad? What do I have to do? Its a no-brainer for me.Charlie picks: Christian BentekeThis is not just because hes scoring goals again but because he changes the philosophy of this Crystal Palace team. Christian Benteke has made an immediate impact at Palace His presence in the box is something theyve desperately needed for a number of season and gives Wilfried Zaha and Andros Townsend an additional option. Charlies Sky Bet tip Find out what Charlie is tipping up at 14/1 in his World Cup qualifier acca here. They started the season with back-to-back losses without scoring and are unbeaten in five since Benteke arrived, so if theres a team that have been transformed by a signing then it is Palace. Watch Benteke strike in Crystal Palaces 1-1 draw at Everton Thommo picks: Sadio ManeIf youre looking at a player who has transformed a side and injected what they needed then its Sadio Mane.ddddddddddddPeople talk about this Liverpool team suddenly challenging for the title but whats the difference really been? I think its all about Mane and the pace he has injected. Sadio Mane has scored three goals in six starts since signing for £34m It is the one thing this Liverpool team lacked. Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho and Adam Lallana have all been great but they were all there last year and hes brought the best out of them.His pace to drag defenders back allows these players play and I think hes had a massive impact. In a footballing sense, this guy does everything at 100 miles per hour. Re-live Manes solo stunner against Arsenal He destroyed Arsenal in that second half and all of us said he was overpriced but hes looking like a snip at a fraction of Paul Pogbas price.Le Tiss picks: Sadio ManeAs much as it hurts me, Id have to go with Mane as well. He has been outstanding in his first few games at Liverpool.I think him and Adam Lallana were the two most painful to lose as I enjoyed watching them. Theyre the guys that get you on the edge of your seat and are who the fans pay the money to watch. Mane scored 11 goals in his final season for Southampton I think if he finds the consistency that was missing at times at Southampton, and he did have periods where he didnt look particularly interested, then he certainly gives Liverpool a better chance of winning the league.Who gets your vote? Leave a comment if youre reading on skysports.com or tweet us @SkyFootball...Watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Le Tiss predicts Find out what Le Tiss is tipping up at 20/1 for England v Malta here. Also See: Spurs top four, Man Utd fifth? Europes best young player? ' ' '