[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - With Zlatan Ibrahimovic close to joining Jose Mourinho at Ma

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 04:37:06

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: With Zlatan Ibrahimovic close to joining Jose Mourinho at Ma
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 03:31:59 

With Zlatan Ibrahimovic close to joining Jose Mourinho at Manchester United, we look at what the pair have said about each other over the years. Sky Sports News HQ understands Uniteds executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward and Ibrahimovics representatives are finalising terms on a one-year contract, with Mourinho determined to make the Sweden international his first marquee signing at Old Trafford.It would represent a blockbuster reunion for Mourinho and Ibrahimovic, who spent the 2008/09 season together at Inter Milan before the Swede moved to Pep Guardiolas Barcelona. What would Ibra bring? Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a huge star, but what would he add on the pitch? We take a in-depth look… The two personalities clashed at times but Ibrahimovic fired 25 goals as Mourinho steered Inter to the Serie A title, and they formed a strong bond during their time together. With a reunion on the cards, we look at what they have said about each other over the years…MOURINHO ON IBRAHIMOVICIn April 2014, Mourinho recalled an episode at Inter Milan when he refused to substitute an angry Ibrahimovic, who felt his team-mates werent helping him to score the goals he needed to win the Serie A Golden Boot. Ibrahimovic and Mourinho worked together at Inter Milan He was very angry and upset as he came at me. He was shouting, We are champions, I helped a lot to make you champions, now nobodys helping me. I want to [come off] now.But I pretended not to understand him. I said, What? What? Do you want a drink, do you want some water? and I threw him a bottle. I told him, Here, take a drink and go. A few minutes later he scored a beautiful goal.In the same interview, Mourinho admitted he had a special relationship with Ibrahimovic, whose dedication was as valuable as his quality at Inter.A player who gave me as much as Ibra will always be in my heart. He did a lot for Inter and Inter did a lot for him. I like seeing Ibra. I greet him whenever I get the chance to and I wish him all the best - except when he plays against me. He is very special, he is one of the best strikers in the world. Sky Sports News HQs Andy Burton explains the potential deal that would bring Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Manchester United It was not the first time Mourinho had sung Ibrahimovics praises. In the middle of the 2008/09 season, he described the Swede as a bigger talent than Cristiano Ronaldo.Ronaldo is a good player but he is certainly not the best. He deserved the Golden Ball award because his team won the Champions League and the Premier League. But, for me, Ibrahimovic is the best.Mourinho was less complimentary when explaining the decision to allow Ibrahimovic to join Barcelona a few months later.Inter had two possibilities, tell Ibrahimovic, Were not selling you, or take Etoo, plus Hleb on loan for a year for free, plus 50m euros. To me that seems like an incredible deal, a deal worth 100m euros, the deal of the summer. Kaka 70, Cristiano Ronaldo 96. For me this is worth 100m because Etoo is worth not even one euro less than Ibra. I think its a pity for him when he finishes his career and he played in the most important countries in the world of football, and won the most important championships in the world of football, but he didnt play in the best league in the world. Jose Mourinho on Zlatan Ibrahimovic Ahead of Chelseas Champions League quarter-final with PSG in April 2014, Mourinho said it would be a shame if Ibrahimovic did not get the chance to play in the Premier League.I think he has to be where he is happy, and if hes happy in Paris then he has to stay. But at the same time I think its a pity for him when he finishes his career and he played in the most important countries in the world of football, and won the most important championships in the world of football, but he didnt play in the best league in the world and never won the best league in the world. Thats a pity.IBRAHIMOVIC ON MOURINHOIn an interview with French outlet Telefoot in March 2015, Ibrahimovic hinted that he would like to work with Mourinho again. We worked together for one year at Inter. The feeling was great between us and my only regret is that we were together for only one year.Ibrahimovic devoted plenty of his autobiography, I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic, to discussing his former coach. Jose Mourinho is a big star. The first time he met my partner Helena, he whispered to her, Helena, you have only one mission: feed Zlatan, let him sleep, keep him happy. The feeling was great between us and my only regret is that we were together for only one year. Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Jose Mourinho The Swede also used his autobiography to compare Mourinho to Guardiola, who he didnt see eye to eye with at Barcelona.That guy says whatever he wants. I like him. Hes the leader of his army. But he cares, too. He would text me all the time at Inter, wondering how I was doing. Hes the exact opposite of Pep Guardiola. If Mourinho lights up a room, Guardiola draws the curtains. Mourinho would become a guy I was basically willing to die for.On leaving Inter Milan to join Barcelona in 2009, Ibrahimovic said: No matter how happy I was going to Barca, it was sad to leave Mourinho. That guy is special.Ibrahimovic offered further insight into Mourinhos managerial techniques in Carlo Ancelottis recently published autobiography Quiet Leadership. Zlatan Ibrahimovic left Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season Mourinho is the disciplinarian. Everything with him is a mind game - he likes to manipulate. Such tricks were new for me - all the time doing one thing to get another thing, all the time triggering me. I like these games and it worked for me; I became top scorer under him and we won the league. The striker revealed how Mourinhos motivational techniques get the blood pumping before Inters games.The way Mourinho prepared for games was also new to me. I would get pumped up, believing the story he would feed us. I went through a lot of adrenaline when I played for him. It was like nothing was ever good enough. He gave and he took. Jose Mourinho knows how to treat a footballer, but Carlo knows how to treat a person.Ibrahimovic showed more admiration for Mourinho ahead of last seasons Champions League meeting with Chelsea - two months after his former managers sacking.I think everybody will miss Mourinho in the game. But I believe he will be back soon in football and if you are a little patient you will soon see him managing another club.Ibrahimovic was right about that - and it looks as though the Swede could soon join him at Old Trafford… Also See: United will sign Ibrahimovic What will Ibra bring? Transfer Centre Paper Talk . James Jones got his turn Sunday. And the lift he brought, combined with the expected playoff showings from LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, have the Heat off and running in these playoffs. . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. http://www.flaskwaterbottle.com/hydro-f ... ale.html.C. -- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe is resigning after 13 seasons at the school. . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. Varlamovs 54 saves are the most in Avalanche history and second most in a regular-season shutout since the 1982-83 season. Nathan MacKinnon and Max Talbot each scored early in the game for the Avalanche, who bounced back from a 4-3 loss to Columbus on Sunday. Corey Crawford allowed both goals on 24 shots in defeat. Colorado needed just 53 seconds to open the scoring as the rebound of John Mitchells shot went right to MacKinnon, who wristed it over the glove of Crawford from the right side of the net. Just 24 seconds later, Talbot slipped in MacKinnons pass off the rush for a 2-0 game. Nearly nine minutes into the second, Jarome Iginla raced in on a breakaway, but Crawford came out to the top of his crease and denied him to keep it a two-goal game. Chicago outshot Colorado 21-5 in the middle sttanza, but was unable to solve Varlamov.dddddddddddd The Blackhawks continued to swarm the net in the third. Varlamov somehow stopped Bryan Bickells deflection in front of the net 7:22 into the period. After Crawford went to the net with under three minutes to play, Chicago had a goal waved off as the referee blew the play dead seconds before the puck trickled through the pads of Varlamov. Andrew Shaws point-blank attempt was stopped moments later and the Avalanche held on for the win. Game Notes Varlamov posted his 16th career shutout ... Edmonton netminder Ben Scrivens made 59 stops in a shutout against Nashville on Jan. 29, 2014 and Coyotes goaltender Mike Smith also stopped 54 shots in a 2-0 win over Columbus on Apr. 3, 2012 ... Blackhawks forward Kris Versteeg underwent a successful procedure on Tuesday that stabilized a fracture in his left hand, which was sustained during the Winter Classic ... The season series resumes Feb. 20 at United Center. ' ' '