[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - ARS

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 16:11:48

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: ARS
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 23:36:56 

I run touring car on the asphalt oval “13.5motor blinky esc rubber tire ORT protoform Truck body” Thinking of adding the ars system to the car. I run 3 degrees toe in the rear now. By adding more toe in the corner with the ars. Will that help gain traction thru the corner and the corner exit? Thanks

Post subject: Re: ARS
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 23:45:56 

We ran this class for a few years then it went away for the last year. But is coming back for a big Labor Day Race but with better motor rules and FDR rules. Before I ran 4-4.5 rear toe on the car and it was great. But with the new rules I don’t want to scrub speed on the straightaways with 4-4.5 rear toe. I could run 2-3 rear toe and and the extra rear toe with the ars in the corner to keep the rear planted. This is my thought away. Before the car was perfect just wondering if this is a better route being motor & fdr will be closer for better racing.

Post subject: Re: ARS
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 20:37:03 

With the new rules, I don’t want to scrub speed on the straightaways with the 4-4.5 rear toe. I could run 2-3 rear toe and the extra rear toe with the ars in the corner to keep the rear planted. This is my thought away. Before the car was perfect just wondering if this is a better route being motor & for will be closed for better racing. Thanks and Regards,