[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XRAY T1FK'05

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 00:25:30

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 65  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 21:54:08 

Post subject: Electronics Placement
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 21:59:21 

I posted this on another forum as well, so some of you might have already responded over there - just looking for all the thoughts / opinions I can get...

OK yall, looking for help in electronics placement... I can't afford a fancy new tiny RX or ESC - LOL...

With the RX where it is, the transponder wire ain't long enough to reach, and I don't think the ESC is going to fit there - it is slammed against the RX wires on one side and right on the edge of the motor area on the other...

How bad is it to put the RX on top of the servo? What about moving the antenna? That would let me move everything forward, and might fix it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 22:06:36 

ive ran with my rx on top of the servo, just make sure you give enough room for the horn to move freely. if it glitches, well then dont put it there!
As for your antenna, i have zero room on my FK for the mount, so i just made one of those plastic pieces and wrapped the wire around it. So far no glitch problems (knock on wood) As for the Trans, is there space for a transponder mount anywhere on the chassis? putting on the top deck may be an option as well, but i really dont like putting anything up there :\

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 22:43:36 

I used to run my receiver on top of the servo in my TC3. Try it and see what happens.

Post subject: Re: battery slots !?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 23:35:51 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 05:23:10 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 05:40:04 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 06:02:16 

Post subject: Re: Electronics Placement
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 07:04:55 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 07:52:05 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:46:00 

Composite shocks > FK'05 is a pro level car and for all pro level racing the team has been using the composite shocks which are simply great. All the races and nationals won were accomplished with XRAY composite shocks. If XRAY would include alu shock bodies in kit then customers will complain that the kit does not include parts which team drivers use. :D
But seriously, all of the T1 kits from very beginning include the composite shocks about which the team and factory is convinced they work excellent and best. A customer has still choice for bling-bling and get the alu ones, but almost for sure they will not improve the lap time.

US kits > it was clearly stated in all promo materials (web, ad, kit, leaflet, catalog) that US kits come with diff as requested and required by majority of the US customers. This issue was already discussed at this same thread. Use a function to filter all discussion on this matter.

Battery Holder > again this issue was discussed at this thread. Use a function to filter all discussion on this matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 14:29:42 

Mario,

Got the kit yesterday and hope to run the car on the weekend. But these two came out from BAG #05 (Front Suspension). And part number is 30 7454 (pivot ball 5mm). I think its to be installed on the caster block.

I am no expert but I do believe these were defective parts. Am I correct?

I sent the e-mail to RC America hope they can send out the replacement to me. I can not find XRAY part locally. Do you have any suggest??? Associated, LOSI, Yokomo or whatever part would fit???

Oh-well, the weekend is now ruined.

Post subject: Re: battery slots !?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 15:42:25 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 19:59:54 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 21:09:06 

Hi bigeye,

[quote="bigeye"]Mario,
I sent the e-mail to RC America hope they can send out the replacement to me. I can not find XRAY part locally. Do you have any suggest??? Associated, LOSI, Yokomo or whatever part would fit???
quote]

I have the same system already once used with the XRay T1 Evo & T1 Racer. There is the same as them with Serpent cars to be used.

And the same now is with FK'05 (which I have since yesterday, and at the weekend for the first time test-drive become). :D

Regards Egon (Yoda)

Last edited by XRay-Racer on Fri Mar 25, 2005 21:12:15, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 21:09:22 

Hope the weather will be O.K. ON monday so I can give the FK05 a shakedown at our track. I will be testen with a couple of frieds who build the car to.

I hardly can't wait till monday.

Michel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 21:24:33 

Gearing problems? I was using a 8.66 ratio in the old 04 car and with new 05 you cant get that high....? With a 84 gear that comes with it stock the smallest pinion you can fit is 18 which dosnt come close to the 8.66 ratio. Can anyone help me with this problem because my car is a slow pig now? Thanks Tim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 01:49:40 

Dave Treacy,
so you sorted out your downstop problem then?

Post subject: spur gear
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 03:51:09 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:40:48 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 65  Next