[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Orca VX and VTC Pro red light on ESC Need Help

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2024 16:27:38

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Orca VX and VTC Pro red light on ESC Need Help
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 05:58:21 

Hi,

Need help i have tried everywhere to find out about this, i have on both my Orca ESC VX and VTC Pro a redlight that comes on and stays on when i turn my radio on it does not seem to affect the ESC as it runs well but im worried that it could be something more dodgy. Its the same with both my radios i have a Ko Pro Po EX-10 Eurus and a Sanwa MT1 im thinking its maybe something to do with my settings in the radio as before when i used to pull the throttle it used to light up blue, any help with this or anything any of you guys can come up with to help will be much appreciated...

Scott

Post subject: Re: Orca VX and VTC Pro red light on ESC Need Help
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:05:37 
team driver

Are you using the standard ESC settings?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 15:43:08 

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply yes my settings are back to normal i have taken the timing off the setting now and its back to blue light on the VX and green light on the VTC but these are flashing all the time even under throttle is this normal? as im sure before the light used to light up only when you throttle am i right in saying that? its hard to understand what these lights represent as there is no traceability even through Orca websites on what these mean even in the instructions that come with the Esc nothing, can you shed some light on this for me excuse the punt. I appreciate your help in this.

Also got some photos of my car its your twin lol will send it to you to your e-mail thanks mate.

Scott :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 08:47:59 
team driver

Message from Orca support:

I do not see any problem on his electronics, this is a normal situation when you turn on your radio and at the same time your ESC. A steady 'Red Light' signal comes on, but it also will flash in blue when you open the blinky mode or you close all the timing and turbo timing. (This funtion is base on Roar rule)