[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Xrat T1 Help!! wear can i find parts?

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2024 20:20:53

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Xrat T1 Help!! wear can i find parts?
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 02:58:39 

Hey guys,

I am currently setting up a T1 as a comp drift car. and yes i know they are an old chassis but would like to still do it.

now i cant find basically any aftermarket parts and support! any companies that still make parts?

it currently has the standard plastic chassis so i cant run standard 2cell lipo's at all so urgently trying to find a chassis and don't know wear else to look.

Post subject: Re: Xrat T1 Help!! wear can i find parts?
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 07:02:29 

If you have T1R with composite chassis than still you can order #301111 EXTRA RIGID CHASSIS (XRC) - GRAPHITE 3.5MM, more info http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/produc ... rod_id=869

For XRAY parts I suggest you will contact your hobby shop, check this link xdealers-map.php where you can search for dealers in your area.

Post subject: Re: Xrat T1 Help!! wear can i find parts?
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:23:38 

You can run 2 cell Lipos in all T1's (I've run in both my T1 Factory Kit and T1R). With the T1 FK it's simply a question of putting some battery holders which shouldn't be a problem, and with the T1R you should cut the material between the two 3 cell saddle positions. Both cras can run LiPOs both on horizontally and vertically, as you prefer. As for parts, you should just contact your Xray dealer, he should have no problems in getting whatever you need