[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Hellooooo?

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 03:18:10

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Hellooooo?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 15:49:38 

Really disappointing to see no interest in this car from anybody other than me. Even the XII isn't getting the attention it should and there was a new chassis just announced :x I log on this morning and every thread is lit up with a new post except the X10 & XII :(

Post subject: Re: Hellooooo? XRAY?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 20:09:37 

I'm bumping this up cause I don't think anybody from XRAY...not mods, people who actually work on the design of the cars...is paying attention to this car :(

I searched X10 in the News section of the main site and since the first news release the X10 has been in 6 other posts. That's 6 in one year, 1 every 2 months. And they have been just to tell us that downloads are ready or it's shipping, big deal. Why isn't this car getting more attention? Are any team drivers using it?

Post subject: Re: Hellooooo?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 15:33:41 

I received an email saying there was a reply to this thread but it seems to be gone. Why? Did the poster delete the post?

No post from XRAY makes me wonder why they bothered with this car in the first place :? I just want a response to the items that have been mentioned. Not too much to ask as far as I'm concerned.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 14:40:53 

Has anybody from XRAY even looked at this thread, or section for that matter?

Oh well, I guess we're doing ok with other brand parts :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 16:19:56 

This thread gets more Spam hits then Xray hits :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 09:15:59 

Hello Foxy,

I'm from France and I raced NT1.
I order my X10L and I will receive at the begining of july...

The electronics on it:
- Speed Passion GT2 LPF with revised soft
- Speed Passion V3 10.5 motor
- Savöx 1251 Low Profile servo
- Intellect 5000/50C 2S LiPo

As my other cars I will make a presentation.

Au revoir.
Romuald

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 15:04:22 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 18:37:42 

I run my X10 with 13,5T and a SXX Stock Spec. And it runs very good! With the right Tires and Grip Fluid!!! When the Carbon Axle makes no Problems! I crashed my second one!!!Alway´s the Screw gets outside a little bit and that´s it!!??

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 04:36:36 

Anyway, back on topic. Still no word from Xray.

That's great customer support. Let's build a car then never help the customer with any questions they have while we work on another TC :roll:

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed tonight, missed my show, now I have to try to sleep before work, I'm grumpy :evil: After all that I come on here to finally see a response from Xray and nothing. Sure glad there are great guys at the track, none that are local sponsored drivers though, where are they? (judging from my comments it'll never be me :lol: :lol: )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 14:56:02 

You can be sure that XRAY is watching also this thread however XRAY team drivers are not driving X10 pan car so here are not so many posts.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 15:21:31 

So because there are no Xray Team Drivers using the car the actual users get no option parts like shock springs and wide rear body mounts?

:idea: Get the stuff to the people who use the car and buy the parts, before we switch brands and you don't sell anything.

Or am I way off base here? Are springs that hard to make? No real testing is needed (by Team Drivers) I think. Just make some springs with different rates, shouldn't be hard :? The wide body mount is being used by people at my track...sorry, a modified mount is being used with no ill effects to the car so no Testing needed there either, just make the part :wink:

I don't care about the number of post's in the section. We as drivers want results from Xray with regards to our inquiries of the above mentioned items, plus what ever else I missed. Oh, side springs to, please :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 22:23:16 

:|

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 13:21:40 

Since it's the weekend I suspect they are all racing :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 08:49:13 

You can bet Xray will continue to develop and make only the finest and premium new products and new cars all the time, now the team drivers are testing new shock springs, however please note that all new parts must be first tested and after long term testing they will be offered.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 14:06:21 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 15:59:26 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 16:51:06 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 17:35:43 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 16:14:24 

Hello from France,

just finish the painting (Leo the Lion for my little boy!!).

Begin the building next week.

Au revoir.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 23:50:13 

Hello from France,

just began the building of the X10L...

Nice materials, nice car...

http://www.yome3000.com/forums-lire.php ... &f=32#m651