[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - X12 2017

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 14:22:11

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: X12 2017
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:03:16 

I'm having trouble with setup. We run on an indoor cricket astroturph. It a is laid in different directions. We don't run additive. The car walks in random directions. Currently running .6 side springs. Kit front springs. Tried side damper and tubes. Started with 60k in tubes. Went to 40 then 100. I noticed the mount broken and sick last years one and longer tubes on it. Then stuck the side damper on it with 60w shock oil in it. Running 90w in the centre shock with a silver spring. 28 rear tyres and 45 front. Most of the problem is the carpet just want to get more confidence in the car.
I'm also running an x1 Which has 40 in main shock. 42.5 in side damper with hard side spring. Just put a low downforce front wing and now I can throw it around the track with full confidence.
The 12th isn't slow as I'm matching the top guys single lap time. Just can't get the confidence to push the car for the whole time. Otherwise I love the car.
Any help would be appreciated.
Colin