[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - /www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 08:44:38

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: /www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 09:55:45 

GREEN BAY , Wis. — Ty Montgomery left Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Sunday after his crucial fumble during a kickoff return without talking to reporters. He had plenty to say on Monday.The Green Bay Packers running back and kick returner talked more about his uncertain role and anonymous criticism from a teammate than about costing his team a chance to beat the Rams.More Packers coverage from FOX Sports WisconsinPhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Packers rookie Gary’s biggest critic is himselfTop Tweets: Former Badger TJ Watt has impressive four-year transformationPHOTOS: 2019 Green Bay Packers training campPackers’ Rodgers, LaFleur ironing out offense, building chemistryMontgomery acknowledged what Packers coach Mike McCarthy suggested after the 29-27 loss and again on Monday — that the return unit was told by coaches before the kick to take a touchback if the ball went into the end zone. That would have given quarterback Aaron Rodgers the ball with 2:05 left in the game with one timeout to work with in hopes of taking back the lead.Instead, Montgomery caught the ball 2 yards deep and decided to bring it out, only to fumble the ball away to the Rams, who ran out the clock for the victory.“I made a split-second decision. (I thought), ‘I don’t know if this is going to land on the goal line, so I’m not going to take a knee on the goal line, at the half-yard line and take a chance at putting the game in the refs’ hands,'” Montgomery said Monday.“Unfortunately, I ended up fumbling the football. I don’t think we’d be having this conversation if I didn’t fumble the football because we know how good our 2-minute offense is,” he added. “But I’ve never been a guy to completely disobey what I’m being told.”McCarthy said Monday that the call to take the touchback was relayed to the return unit in the huddle before the kickoff.“To be at 2:05, that’s exactly what we’re looking for with the ability to stop the clock twice,” McCarthy said. “He made a mistake.”12<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:PHOTOS: Packers at RamsJake Roth-USA TODAY Sports | Jake RothHe gave no indication that the Packers are planning to cut Montgomery, who also said he’s unsure of his role on the team with fellow running backs Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams getting more snaps.“I don’t fully understand what my role is right now, what I’m supposed to be doing, how I’m supposed to help this team,” Montgomery said.He acknowledged that he’d been directed to take the touchback, saying of special teams coordinator Ron Zook, “He said the same thing he always says: ‘Call the return, if it’s in the end zone, keep it in the end zone.'”The roughly 10-minute Q&A session with Montgomery then segued into a discussion of an NFL.com story in which one anonymous player said Montgomery “threw a fit” when he was taken out of the game on offense on the previous series and that Montgomery “ran it out anyway” because he was upset.Montgomery denied Monday that he threw a “tantrum” and said that he was “very disappointed” that the player criticized him anonymously. Montgomery said that he would like “that one player to come and speak to me.”“It’s very frustrating that the perception in the media now is no one has my back. I’m insubordinate. I’m a cancer, whatever is out there,” Montgomery said , adding that he has gotten threats online.“There’s a lot of stuff that’s not true that’s causing me to have to deal with false accusations about my character, perceptions about my character. I’ve never been one to throw teammates under the bus.“You guys know if you guys ever ask me questions about teammates, I always deflect it. I don’t like it,” he added. “So it’s very disappointing especially as a guy who’s jeopardized the length of his career, the amount of money he can make in his career, in the middle of a season being asked to do multiple things all the time. That’s all I’m going to say about that.” Green Bay could get lucky with the 44th pick and have a first-round player tumble into their hands." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTShareTweetShareSharePackers could still get first-round talent with Day 2 pick as top players fallDalton Risner was considered by many to be a first-round talent but has fallen to Day 2 of the 2019 NFL draft. Michael C. Johnson-USA TODAY SportsThis is why anyone who says “No way ‘Prospect X’ is falling” should reconsider (and probably be blocked on Twitter). There are always players everyone thought would be first-round picks, high first-round selections even, who end up being available on Day 2. Jawaan Taylor and DK Metcalf were supposed to be top-10 picks, regularly mocked at spots like 7th and 9th overall. Instead, here they are on Day 2 still waiting to hear their names called. Green Bay, sitting there with the 44th pick, could simply pick off one of these top players taking a tumble, just as they did last year with Josh Jackson. No one believed Jackson would make it past the Packers pick at 14th, just there he was at 45. Plenty of evaluators felt like Jackson was a better prospect than Jaire Alexander, and it’s likely they’ll be in a position again to draft a player some feel is better than Rashan Gary or Darnell Savage Jr. With that in mind, and with 11 picks before the Packers get to make their selection, here are the top 20 players left on the board, according to The Athletic’s composite big board that uses player rankings from the top evaluators across the media. This board also incorporated historical analytic models to try and refine the board even more. (It’s a very cool idea, you can read about here). 10. Jawaan Taylor OT Florida 12. DK Metcalf WR Ole Miss 22. Greedy Williams CB LSU 23. Cody Ford OL Oklahoma 25. A.J. Brown WR Ole Miss 31. Taylor Rapp S Washington 32. Dalton Risner OL Kansas State 33. Erik McCoy C Texas A&M 35. Nasir Adderley S Delaware 36. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson S Florida 38. Hakeem Butler WR Iowa State 39. Drew Lock QB Missouri 40. Irv Smith Jr. TE Alabama 41. Greg Little OT Ole Miss 42. Parris Campbell WR Ohio State 44. Julian Love CB Notre Dame 45. Deebo Samuel WR South Carolina 46. Justin Layne CB Michigan State 47. Juan Thornhill S Virginia48. Elgton Jenkins C Mississippi StateIt is worth noting: that board had Gary 15th and Savage 43rd. The Packers had top-30 draft visits with multiple players on that list, including Greg Little and A.J. Brown. They’ve shown interest dating back to the Senior Bowl in Dalton Risner and met with Jawaan Taylor, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson and Taylor Rapp at the Combine. Could Brian Gutekunst double up at a position like safety with only Adrian Amos as surefire long-term options at the position? Given all the talent and the diverse skillsets of the players available, it shouldn’t be off the table. Nasir Adderley and Juan Thornhill in particular fit the mold of what Mike Pettine would look for in the position. Receiver and offensive tackle also fill this list, setting the Packers up to account for another one of their longer-term needs. For 2019, they’re probably set along the offensive line , and if the receiving group stays healthy (read: If Davante Adams stays healthy), the offense should be set. On the other hand, the right side of the offensive line is in flux with Bryan Bulaga’s expected departure and there’s no clearcut No. 2 option emerging opposite Adams. Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer mentioned the Packers as a team to watch with Parris Campbell, potentially in the first round. If he slips to 44, his speed and playmaking mesh beautifully with the skillsets already on the team, while A.J. Brown or Hakeem Butler could fill that big slot role with speed and playmaking. There’s also the possibility of slotting the Rashan Gary of receivers, DK Metcalf, opposite Adams and letting him take the top off defenses. If the Packers believe Billy Turner is their heir apparent to Bryan Bulaga, they could eschew offensive line until Day 3, but the value of players like Taylor and Risner may simply be too much to pass up with the 44th pick. Jachai Polite, a former top-15 player whose pre-draft interviews and workouts sparked polarizing opinions, should be on the board as well. If Gutekunst is feeling cheeky, he could bank on what Polite put on tape, hope he gets motivated, and double up with two ultra-gifted edge rushers. The possibilities, given the talent on the board, are myriad. Green Bay, who doesn’t see itself picking in the top-50 on Day 2 in the near future, has a chance to get a very good player, potentially a first-round player. That would make three for them in the draft, to say nothing of the kind of talent we could see fall to 75. In a pivotal draft for the franchise, Gutekunst should be in position to add another top talent to set up Matt LaFleur’s first year as head coach, and usher in a new era in Packers football.