[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - clutch bell high dinamic

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 23:32:28

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: clutch bell high dinamic
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 17:16:01 

Hi guys I am a new member of the forum and I am a Southern Italian and wanted to ask information about our NT1 since they are already several years that I have and I have won and given so much satisfaction.
I ask the new clutch high dinamic some information as it mounted with the high court on 3x3 screeds and red and the strain that is sublime to say the top is incredible but I have used many good friction type capricorn, Schepis,, jp, and the new xray clutch and portentous.
however, this time of year with temperatures near zero and low-grip tracks after two races I thought I would remove the strain put a red and yellow more 'soft and are also in doubt whether to lift the grains of the substrate. I would like a advice on how to behave, taking into account the distance that I have bell and spring hurd 0.4 to 0.7. .. thanks for the answers in advance

giovanni valletta

Post subject: Re: clutch bell high dinamic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:18:26 
team driver

Hi Giovanni

I always use a clearance of 0.4 - 0.6.

Mid XRAY spring with 9.7mm from the tip of the cranckshaft and yellow or red cluthc depending on track grip. High grip red, rest yellow.

All the best