[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Selling T3 2011 EU rubber spec lipo NEAR NEW !

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:19:18

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Selling T3 2011 EU rubber spec lipo NEAR NEW !
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 18:22:51 

Hi there I'm selling my t3 2011, I bought it last year for the 2012 winter season indoor ofcourse. I bought it for £200 that was just the shell I transferred all my gear over as I changed from a t2. The previous owner had only run it for 7 race meetings and to this day I havnt run it ! Due to family reasons I did not compete at all and so I have never ran it.
As near perfect as you could get for a second hand car only marks are usual battery tape dullness and the underbody of the chassis is near new just only a few superficial scratches non can be felt.

It has only ever been raced of pro racing carpet and has always been maintained well and cleaned after every race and before every race, I know the previous owner that is the reason I can assure you it has always been looked after.

Comes with 4 fitted sorex wheels and 4 spare, demon power 5000mAh lipo, LRP 15.5 turn brushless motor, LRP reverse brushless speedo, unfitted acoms servo and unfitted acoms receiver it will need a different servo saver as the servo does fit the control arm. All you'd need is a new saver and a transmitter and its ready to run.

I'm willing to take all the gear off if you'd just the chassis.

I'm near Doncaster, England, UK and I'm willing to post to anywhere I'm able to as long as the postage is fully covered.

I'd prefer collection so cash can be used as payment but if not we can sort something else out.

It is in great condition and as I said was bought under a year ago for £200 for the chassis alone. Please only reasonable offers my number is 07813911414 and if you'd like any more information please don't hesitate to contact me!

Email: ben@innisfree.me.uk

I will try to post some pictures later today as I'm on my phone at the moment.