[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - XB808 09 SPEC BUGGY

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:13:41

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: XB808 09 SPEC BUGGY
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 21:55:19 

Tires, servos, and radio equipment is not included. You are purchasing a chassis that will need those items to run. Body, wing and pipe (rb9886 pipe OR DYNAMITE 086 PIPE) will be included. The JConcepts body was used over one raceday and still has a good paint job. The chassis is brand new and has been put through only one race day. I am also including anotbher chassis in good condition and a huge amount of spares and screws. I am including C-hubs, sway bars, a few spring sets and whatever miscellaneous item I have will be included. As you can see from the photos its in very good shape, the diff fluid is one race day old as are the shock oils. Optional fiber brake disks are mounted. This buggy is a tank and is one of the best handling machines you can buy. Infinite setup options and also has the optional ISS suspension holders front and rear. The rear set is a bit worn but is still in working order. This option allows you to change caster, kickup, and antisquat via the bushings that hold the hinge pin in place. The only reason Im selling s out of necessity, not because I want to. Unfortunately I have to let it go, those of you who know of this machine know that XRAY make the best quality product, so get it here for cheap before you miss out.

Looking for 280 plus shipping. Open to reasonable offers.

Attachments:
!BzZf!P!EWk~$(KGrHqEOKj0E)MFfnVeVBMV2d),45!~~_12.jpg
!BzZf!P!EWk~$(KGrHqEOKj0E)MFfnVeVBMV2d),45!~~_12.jpg [ 17.38 KiB | Viewed 2441 times ]
!BzZe5rQ!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKi4EwSek9hq6BMV2dUBbSQ~~_12.jpg
!BzZe5rQ!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKi4EwSek9hq6BMV2dUBbSQ~~_12.jpg [ 32.19 KiB | Viewed 2441 times ]
!BzZewtgCGk~$(KGrHqMOKiME)Vmf0cgsBMV2ctD7iw~~_12.jpg
!BzZewtgCGk~$(KGrHqMOKiME)Vmf0cgsBMV2ctD7iw~~_12.jpg [ 18.4 KiB | Viewed 2441 times ]