[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - best support

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 00:34:52

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: best support
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 19:10:30 

hey why dont you offert a 1 year warranty/support package, so we can request set up sheets tips and repair.
let say you pay 100$ for a year warranty/ support package, as allienware do with their customers. those computer are very powerfull machines and very espensive, but you buy your own custom hi quality desktop computer, and you choose your warranty and support package. they send you the desktop with a serial id number card, so whenever you have a problem they are there to help you, but you need to identify first. so they know what do you have and what are your sercive limits.

what about a nt1 custom package, a kit that you can build yourselft, think you are building a DELL or allienware computer, you choose you preference parts, that are in a list for normal better and extreme performance, then by the end you get a final price of the product. log on allienware computer and build any notebook or desktop as your taste.

is because here i m requesting some set up recommendation for my nt1, and there is nobody that can help me with those question. so this forum is useless, unless you have the option twe pay for a good service.
please have that in mind for the future.

thanks

Post subject: Re: best support
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 00:20:53 

will be awesome if you can choose your upgrades, if you want you kit with alu dogbones or steel, if you want you chassi standart or brass weight option, the engine mount standar, brass, or mono block. then engine options max 12wc , standart max or with out engine. then if you want it disasemble or assemble with final price shown. and the option to buy warranty and support package. if you log into allienware desktop and build a computer you get the idea what i m talking about.
thanks
so that would be great to have it on the xray webpage, you can log and build yours as your own taste and price.

Post subject: Re: best support
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 18:44:37 

hey i think with this you get the idea.

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/ ... -aurora-r3

make the option to build the kit as you want with the part and updgrades you like most.
which max engine wich pipe which chassi which clutch done order placed and readyto pack and a aditional for a ready build unit. as well an option for hudy carring bags and tools.