[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Xray Challenge, May 2012 , Trencin, Slovakia.

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 00:28:59

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Xray Challenge, May 2012 , Trencin, Slovakia.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 14:17:39 

To all readers, Having recently moved over to the fantastic range of products my ears pricked up when I heard that there was a chance of going racing at the factory itself. A few phone calls later, enquiries on the internet showed that this was a possibility for me. :D I arrived at Trencin as the only UK racer late Thursday evening (3rd May) to a hotel that had been recomended to me. After a long journey, 2 x taxi's a plane, a train and a bus I was wacked! :shock: So after a great nights sleep I was up and at breakfast met by many other racers in our hotel. Having kindly accepted a lift to the factory by them I was amazed when we were confronted by a fantastic facility. With a pit bench already marked out and fuel and tyres available to buy, what more could I ask for... :o Unfortunetly the first day was raining, but with the king offer of a "hudy family members" indoor car I was off, well sort of! I spent more time on the barriers (sorry for the damage guys!).
The Saturday was fantastic weather, and although my head was a bit worse for ware from the previous evening with other racers (all self inflicted!) We were set for some brilliant racing on the fantastic out door track, Sunday came and it was finals time, so the bump up system for me was a real novelty (I very nearly made it to the main final at nitro). Everything else was fantastic, from the excellent and cheap quality catering, fantastic czech beer!!, really friendly attitude's of racers and organisers alike this was a mega experience topped off my a prize giving ceromony worthy of a world championship.
If you get the chance racers don't miss this one next time, if from the UK I will tell you the cheapist way to get there.
Best regards to all involved especially the Hudy family who made this adventure possible. jon withington (BRCA UK Racer)