[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Dog Bone Problems

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 13:31:37

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Dog Bone Problems
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 03:51:42 

the lower suspension arms on the front and rear of the M18MT have im guessing gone bad... at the pivot balls. I bought a new set of two front and two rear arms.. lower arms. and i up graded to the aluminum pivot balls will i still have this problem? im running a 5400 castle creations motor with sidewinder esc. 1800 2s lipo. i get a long run time like 1 hr. pretty cool. but my lower arms keep poping out... I own a revo 3.3 5309 and a lil 1/36 micro desert truck. both r funny i run this on the out door track or around my house outside when im letting the beast cool down. i never owned an RC Monster truck that had a suspension arm set up like this. please if anyone can throw some part ideas at me im willing to give it a shoot. like i said i got a couple of things coming in right now. if i need to add anything else please let me know! :D

Thank you for your time!

Post subject: Re: Dog Bone Problems
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38:18 

Do you mean they are popping apart? Or coming out at the universal shaft? If they are popping apart, do you have the metal versions? The plastic stock aren't meant for brushless motors.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 05:24:10 

Yea I'm running plastic everything. Where lower arms connect to pivot balls they just pop off.. I have aluminum pivot type B coming in and new arms.. where can I find cheaper priced cvds than on xray shop? Aluminum or huby that are in stock? everywhere i look they are out of stock. anything else i need to upgrade for the brushless set up? not to weird about the diffs until they wear out or brake.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 23:26:01 

hi My m18mt I run a brushless motor and I swapped out the drive shafts with duratraxx miniquake aluminum drive shafts and have losi wheel adapters on it . have had no problems yet !!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 23:48:42 

What losi wheel adapters are you using? I would love to switch to losi wheels